Intro and Prologue

A/N:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLICKING ON THIS BOOK TO READ!

*pulls you into a bone-crushing hug*

"Welcome to the heavenly hell" *whispers while cupping your cheek lovingly*

I'm weird and creepy like that, hehe. I'm just going to "hehe" my book away :)

I'm back with a hilarious, dramatic story so unlike my usual stuff but nowadays I'm into chicklit and humour so why not?

The word count for each chapter will be around 1500-2000 words, trying to keep it a bit shorter.

I won't disappoint you for choosing this story!

Now, if you excuse me, *puts a speaker near mouth as she yells*

WARNING:

DARE COPY MY WORKS OR PLAGERISE, I'LL MAKE SURE TO SUE YOU IN A WAY THAT YOU'D BE MOST AFRAID OF.

IT'S MY HARD WORK, USE YOUR OWN BRAIN FOR YOUR PLOTS! DON'T STEAL MINE!

THANK YOU!

*clears throat* Let's begin with the story, alright?

Thanks for choosing my story to read!

Happy reading!

Love,
Akshaya.

DEDICATION:

To all the "what-ifs" today's lovers have, to all the "oops" they should've made.

EPIGRAPH:

"What were we before we became us? What were you and I? Why did we become what we are now?"
-Park Jihee, 
Before Us.

PROLOGUE:

"Let's break up."

That one sentence changed our lives upside down. But this breakup didn't hurt me, it didn't hurt him. Because we both met up for the same reason that day, to break up. We didn't see it coming but we also saw it coming. We both were nervous and didn't know what to say so we said it on a count to three. And then we laughed and hugged each other before parting our ways.

Funny, right? 

We just had a very good understanding. We could've been a great couple with that understanding. Most couples break up because they lack understanding but it was very different in our case.

And what's funnier was, we remained the best of friends even after breaking up. It was like we skipped a year, dreaming. A year of being together. A year which was pure heaven and pure hell. A year that changed a lot between us but couldn't change us. 

You're curious, right? What happened to us? Why did we break up? Why did we stay friends? 

I picked the beer bottle up and chugged a big sip. How did it end? I don't quite remember...was it the day I got rejected in an interview? Or was it the next day?