Back to seventeen

Here's the update.

We are soon going to hit 100 reads! I'm happy!

AshuX
***
"I hate him," I said to nobody in particular, all of us are drunk. No one is sober enough to even call a texi except me, I couldn't get drunk no matter how much I drank. My alcohol levels are really low but somehow even five bottles of Baekju (beer) couldn't get me drunk.

So Mi and Ah Rin are giggling about  Kim Soo Hyun's new drama and how hot he is. I would've joined them in the mess if my mind was any clear, it was too messy already with Chance's thoughts.

Nam Kang Joon is trying his best not to get drunk because he came alone. He has to drive all the way back and that didn't look like a good option. I didn't know what to do. So I just sat there with three drunk idiots, glaring at the beer bottles in front of me for not getting me drunk.

"You hate me, I know," Nam Kang Joon slurred as he looked up at me. When his gaze met mine, I tried to avert my gaze. He has these hazel eyes which look like they are searching for your soul. Dragon's eyes, hazel and luring. Out of all of his stunning features, his eyes stand out. They are the kind of eyes which haunt poor teenage girls. He was the Kingka for a reason afterall.

If I was a masterpiece like him, maybe I'd be self-obsessed too. I had no reason to hate him, I just do because he is good at everything. Best looks, best ranks, best job, fame and popularity, there wasn't a thing he lacked. He isn't someone who'd even have a single insecurity. But then I wouldn't know, I was never close to him.

I sighed, "I wasn't talking to you, Nam Kang Joon."

"Then there is a guy here other than me?" He is still annoying even though he isn't sober. Being annoying must be his second nature.

"It's not you."

"Then who?"

"Forget it."

"What?"

"Don't irritate me, you-"

He yawned, "See you were talking about me."

I scoffed, "I do hate you but I wasn't talking about you. Not everything revolves around you, you pig!"

He looked offended, "Pig? I'm too-"

"Handsome, yes, I know," I rolled my eyes at him.

His lips lifted into a cute grin, his eyes creasing like crescents, "See? You can't deny that I am."

"I never denied." I shrugged as I sipped my beer.

His grin faded, "You denied."

"When?"

"When we were in highschool-"

Laughing about how stupid it was to even think about becoming Lee Min Ho's girlfriend, we were eating sweet and sour pork ribs in the canteen of our highschool.

It was one of the rare days that the canteen sells sweet and sour pork ribs. No one from the school would miss a chance eating them. Whole senior high was in the canteen, packed up and conjusted because of the menu today.

Ah Rin looked up at someone passing by. "Isn't it Nam Kang Joon? He is really so damn surreal," She sighed as she eyed the poor boy who was trying to avoid every stare shot at him.

So Mi batted her lashes dreamily, "He is indeed the dream boyfriend of our campus. He isn't even a player, he just minds his own business."

"No wonder he is a topper unlike us three," Ah Rin pouted.