Don't ask me if I love him

Back with another update. Can you suggest me any cast? I think Gong Myung would do just as fine as Joo Hyun. For Ji Hee, I'm thinking of Park Bo Young or Kim So Hyun or Park Shin Hye. You tell me who suits if you can!

AshuX
***
It was a beautiful rainy day, I loved rains more than anything. Ah Rin, So Mi, Joo Hyun, Kang Joon and I were hiding underneath a roof of a shop. We could go out and enjoy the rain but they won't listen.

Yes, Kang Joon finally put his ego and pride aside for his friends. He became friends with Joo Hyun so easily. I thanked heavens for not letting anyone know my little crush on Joo Hyun. Or else it would have been so awkward for Kang Joon. I asked my friends to not give even subtle hints to Joo Hyun about my feelings for him.

We all came out to enjoy the day in the park here. But it started raining all of a sudden and we had to hide under a roof. I wanted to go out and enjoy unlike these kill joys.

I tried my best to convince them with aegyo, "Someone come with me!"

"If you want, go alone, I'm not allowing my designer outfit to get wet," Kang Joon said.

I rolled my eyes, "First of all, I didn't ask you. Second of all, you design them so don't act like you spent a good amount on them."

"Oh? Yeah, they're mine but have you ever checked the price of my clothes in stores?" He asked, cocking a brow.

"I don't waste money on designer stuff because my personality is designer, limited and single edition." I smirked at him.

Joo Hyun ruffled my hair, "Let's go, I'll come with you."

"You're the best-"

Ah Rin shook her head, "She will get a headache, don't take her out in the rain."

"Then it's a no." Joo Hyun flipped his words.

I glared at him before turning to So Mi, my last hope and she shook her head. I could go out alone but it's not as fun doing that alone. I wanted to dance like a crazy girl that I am even if it costs me a big headache.

I huffed, "Kang Joon, are you coming or not?"

"I thought you didn't want to ask me?" He raised a brow at me. Kang Joon and I pretended like the night never happened. I didn't want us to be awkward and behave like strangers with each other.

My lips pulled a pout, "Afterall, no one is willing to come with me."

"Nope."

"Nah."

"No."

"Ani (no)."

I glared at all of them as I watched the rain pouring like a cold shower onto the grass. Rain is one of the best things ever to see, it's beautiful and it's romantic too.

"Okay, I'll come but only for five minutes." Joo Hyun sighed as he offered me his hand.

I grinned like a child before taking his hand. When we were out, I could literally Ah Rin cursing so much like the mother figure that she is. She's the mother of our group, momma chicken.

"Someone play a good song!" I shouted.

So Mi nodded, "Which one?"

"What do you think suits the moment?"

"I'll just play whatever comes to my mind."

Soon 'Beautiful Stranger' by Halsey started playing. Joo Hyun and I slow danced to the song, enjoying each and every moment. I was lost in his ocean eyes, I could drown in them forever. I even started giggling at the starting of the song because Halsey's lover in this song had green eyes too.