Nobody likes being heartbroken

Chapter four is here!

AshuX
***
"Why didn't you tell me?" Mitch spoke in a low voice, I regret not even telling a goodbye to him. I totally forgot how he never knew that I left. He must've thought I was ignoring him while Chance and I were lulling down into the silence, we both forgot about Mitch and his feelings. Afterall, he was closer to me as a friend than Chance. He checked up on me when Chance didn't. He never let anything change between us after my breakup with Chance but I let him down.

I was teary eyed as I spoke to him, "I am sorry, Mitch. I was so caught up-"

"You never even thought that I exist? It was always you and him, you forgot that I exist, didn't you?" He asked softly, I didn't know how his voice was so calm. But Mitch is a loud speaker that his hurt is visible in his tone.

I closed my eyes, "You have no idea what you mean to me."

"How about you give me an idea then?"

"Mitch," I inhaled sharply, "It's really complicated. I just didn't want anything to end up this way but somehow it still did where everyone is hurt."

"You left without a good bye, Ji Hee and if I didn't go to your apartment and see it for myself, I'd have not known that you weren't here. I thought you were angry over the blind date Chance set you up with. So I didn't bother contacting till you're calmed down- I regret not calling you so much." He sighed heavily.

"I know, Mitch. I had to come home someday or the other. I will make it upto you for all this mess," I promised.

"You better, you coldass girl!" He said.

I sighed in relief, "There's my Mitch, I missed you so damn much, Mitch."

"Really?"

"Really,"

"Really really?"

"Really really," I grinned.

"I missed you so damn much, JiJi." He called me using his nickname for me and I knew he forgave me. He is one of the kind ones who doesn't stay mad for longer even though the person totally deserves his anger, like me.

"I missed you more!"

"How much?" He asked.

"Spring day much." It's our inner joke. I still remember that day when we both were high as hell that we started singing "spring day" by BTS for each other even though the distance between us was a bar stool. So from that day no matter how long the distance is, how near we are, 'spring day much' means like so much for us.

"I love you, Jiji!" He yelled into the phone. I had to take the phone a little far from my year because he is one of the loudest idiot ever.

I chuckled, "I love you more Chichi!"

"Don't call me like that, makes me feel like a Japanese girl," He whined.

I stuck my tongue out even if he can't see, "You make a better girl, you cute bitch."

"I prefer jerk over bitch," He whined again.

"Bitch is not gender biased though."

"Amen to that, no wonder Chance is the biggest one I've seen," He snickered.

I laughed out aloud at that, "No comment."

"We both know that you agree with this."

"That I do, I'm moving on just like he wanted. That idiot always gets his way out of everything, doesn't he?" I asked, a sad smile popping my happy bubble as I wandered in his thoughts again.