Colours of autumn

Back with another chapter!

AshuX
***
"Did we buy everything on the list?" Ji Hun asked as he pushed the cart. I looked at the list in my phone. I checked the items to see if I missed on anything.

"I guess nothing," I said but then I noticed that I didn't add cup noodles.

"Noodles?" Ji Hun asked as he checked the items in the cart. "Why didn't you get noodles?"

I should move on. I should. I nodded to myself, "I think it slipped my mind. Can you go and get them? I'll hold the cart."

"How could you forget noodles? I thought you ate them in America too-"

I cut him off, "Just go and get them."

He grumbled, "Lazy bum."

"I heard that."

"I wanted you to know!" He stuck his tongue out as he went to the noodles section. For some weird reason, I didn't want to go and get them. I feared that I'd hear Chance snickering behind me. I met him this way while picking noodles up. Now even though I'm in Ilsan, I think I'm going to hear him whine about noodles till I'm completely over him.

"Ji Hee?" I heard someone call my name. I looked up from the floor to face the person. There stood someone, smiling down at me, a smile that screamed familiarity. Nam Kang Joon stood in front of me with that dashing smile of his. He's the guy dad wanted me to date five years ago. The Kingka of our college.

"Nam Kang Joon?" I blinked. "It's been years since I last saw you. I almost had to double take to confirm it was the Kingka of our college."

He smirked, "Why? Because I got even more handsome?"

I scoffed, "Still the same."

"Why? Did someone say that there's a rule that a person should change in over a couple of years?" He asked.

I shook my head in disbelief, "I thought you got my 'get better soon' card."

"I got better though, I mean look at me," His smirk widened as he stepped closer to me.

I stepped back on instinct, "I meant with getting over yourself."

He tilted his head to the side, "Why would anyone get over a guy like me?"

"Because looks aren't everything, you need a little bit of mind too." I smiled innocently at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Who ranked as the first one in college everytime?"

"Not you?" I tried to recollect. I do remember that he brags that he got everything, a good mind and dashing looks. That's why he was arrogant, he still is. I wonder what job he's doing to remain this cocky. I almost forgot that I once ruled a whole damn school and 2 years of college when I had to work two jobs a day.

"Are you kidding me? We both know that I did."

I mumbled, "You might've."

"You've gotten more beautiful, Ji Hee," He said as he traced his finger over my jawline.

I pushed him aside, "We are in a store."

"I know."

"There are cc cameras,"

"I know."

"What were you doing then?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Well," He grinned, "Appreciating beauty."

I nodded tight lipped, "Okay, appreciate someone else's. See you later."

Before I could even walk ahead, his words stopped me. "Why don't we hang out? King and Queen of college, together reigning-"