Just friends

Here is the new update. How do you like the story so far?

AshuX
***
"Do you like anyone?" May asked. We are videocalling again, only the two of us. Ah Rin was having a busy day. So Mi is sleeping in my bed, so damn tired after munching on all of my snacks. Mitch said he'd join soon.

I shrugged, "Not really, why?"

"So Mi was texting about how you were getting along with Kim Joo Hyun is all," She grinned.

I wanted to kick So Mi off the bed for filling in May with all this. I don't know, Joo Hyun and I are just friends but my friends are desperate to throw me to the wolves. I'd say I'd come back leading the pack or ruling but I fear stray dogs even.

I glared at So Mi's sleeping form. How peaceful she was, sleeping like she isn't giving her friend out on adoption. Okay, I'm being dramatic but the only interesting drama after completing 'The King' was my life. I didn't know, I might end up falling for a cat like the female lead from 'Meow, the secret boy'.

My life is one cliché drama where the breakup feels easy and then the female realises that she wasn't over her lover. But I was in the process of getting over my oh so sweet lover who turned so damn cold.

"No, we are just friends."

"Chance and you were just friends too! Who knows if it works out this time too?" She pouted.

I sighed, "Why don't you girls understand that I'm not ready for a relationship yet?"

"We are just concerned, we are all in our mid twenties, if not now then when will you be dating?" She had a point but I had my reasons. My reasons were keeping me bound to the walls I've created.

I shrugged, "Besides, he doesn't see me in that way, as a lover. He is a good friend, fun to be around and I can talk to him the whole day- but I don't want to rush anything."

"I got it, I got it."

"Chance is dating again, isn't he?" I asked. I didn't have to know about him but my curiosity always gets the best out of me.

"I heard from Mitch that he is seeing Linda, that brunette from the other day.  Boys are shit-"

I cut her off, "Exactly, my point."

"I can't argue with you, you stubborn bitch!" She groaned.

"Who asked you to?"

"You're impossible!"

"I get that a lot, we lived together for five damn years and you realised it now?"

She coughed, "I knew it, I just remembered it."

I was about to reply her when my mobile chimed with notifications. I grabbed it to see texts from Joo Hyun.

Joo Hyun:

You know what? Just check Dreamcatcher's songs now.

Me:

They're amazing, I have been stanning them since forever. They don't get the support they deserve, they deserve more views and all :(

Joo Hyun:

I know right!

"Who are you talking to with that big smile on your face? Joo Hyun?" I forgot that I still haven't logged off of my skype.

I rolled my eyes, "Why? So you can tease me?"

"The sole reason we exist is to torture you though!" May grinned.