Water and wine

Back with the update again. I think this will be the first novel I'd complete in so less time- within a month! XD

AshuX
***
I never had a habit of biting my nails when I am nervous but today, I seem to have adopted it suddenly. A very bad habit, but the anxiety was worse. It's all because I am all alone with the digged up information about Joo Hyun's past love life.

Joo Hyun left his phone when he went out to buying us ice cream. It felt wrong to invade his privacy. It was wrong, my fingers were shaking as I held his phone in my hands. Would he still have the pictures of his lover? I don't think so, I deleted Chance's existence in my life to move on. So I highly doubt that there's going to be any information here. It's so wrong but I'm so curious.

And mother always said that if I had to find what a person is afraid to lose, you have to check what they photograph. It explains why I never had many pictures with Chance when we were coming to an end. As friends and in early stages, we had tons of pictures. But then as we became known strangers, we weren't in each other's galleries.

I groaned out loudly before putting his phone aside. I respected his privacy more than mu curiosity. He would tell me if he wanted to. People only talk about things which matter. But shy, introverted people, they don't. And I didn't know what to take Joo Hyun as because he was closer to me now.

I let my head fall back onto the park's bench. I stared up at the cloudy, gloomy sky which was hiding away the sun from me. I always liked eating something cold when it rains when outdoors, and hot food when I'm indoors. So when I saw the blankets of clouds sending the tired, evening sun to sleep, I called Joo Hyun to pick me up from work when he's done. I had to wait for twenty minutes till he came.

When we came to the ice cream vendor instead of going to the parlour, he left his phone with me. And my curiosity was never a good friend of mine, it dragged trouble.

Joo Hyun returned with two scoops of vanilla. He gave one to me and he digged in before me. I kept looking at him, he looked so cute eating the ice cream like a kid.

I giggled and he raised a brow. I shook my head before eating mine. As I was completing it, a rain drop kissed my cheek. I smiled as I looked up, soon teardrops of rain embraced me. I closed my eyes, feeling the embrace of sky.

"You really love rains, don't you?"

I nodded with my eyes still closed, "I do."

"Let's go before it rains hard," He got up.

I opened my eyes with a frown, "It's still drizzling. Sit down with me."

He sighed as he sat down, "I really didn't like rains before."

"Why?" My frown deepened.

He shrugged, "It felt like the sky is tearing apart, breaking down and most sad people cry alone in the rain-"

I cut him off, "Hey, hey, it isn't like that, it maybe true but we can always see things in a different point of view."

"I know, I changed my view on rains after meeting you." He smiled.

I smiled, "I am here-"

My words were cut off by my phone ringing. I answered without checking the caller because it could be one of my idiotic friends. And though I have like a hundred contacts, only a few people keep in contact with me. Mostly my jobless friends.

"Hello?" I greeted with a smile.

"So you really moved on, huh?" Chance's voice made my smile vanish.

I frowned, "Chance?"

"Yes, me. How are you?"

"I'm good, I guess. How are you?" I tried to maintain a conversation casually. I moved on but his voice still shakes me up sometimes. Joo Hyun frowned knowing whom I'm talking to. He gestured me to not talk with him. I shrugged.