That kind of love

We all had images and ideas of how love is or what kind of love we want. But in order to get love, we have to love. Love isn't something easy to explain but please don't mistake it for attraction or date anyone because you are lonely.

AshuX
***
Growing up, I had many ideas about love. You can say that I loved the idea of love more than the reality. Love was a beautiful feeling and I often mistook it for attention given and taken. Maybe if I was any better, all this mess with Chance would never have happened.

Chance and I were at his house. It's been a month since all that had happened, the kiss outside which glued us back together. My parents, especially my mother was over the moon that I finally gave Chance a chance. But in reality it was him who still decided to love me no matter what. I couldn't explain the gratitude no matter what.

Ah Rin, So Mi, May and Mitch were jumping like lunatics when we told them we were back together. The fact which shocked me was, Joo Hyun was happier than all of them. He said that he was happy that I made the right choice. He said that he trusts Chance and believes that he's the best for me. So Joo Hyun and I remained best of friends growing closer and closer to each other.

I hugged Chance's sleeping form, he was sleeping soundly. He had a rough night, working all day because of his new project. He came home late but instead of sleeping, he spent it with me. We stayed up really late last night, the night faded into a beautiful morning. It was around five when Chance fell asleep while talking.

I shook Chance, "You are going to be late, you idiot!"

He stirred but didn't wake up. I got closer to his ear and screamed. He sat up straight with a startled, scared yet funny expression. He glared at me, "You could've woke up me a little nicely!"

I shrugged, "No better way than this."

"Girlfriends usually wake up boyfriends by kissing or doing something sweet-"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a normal girlfriend so get your ass up. We both are going to be late."

He groaned but got up. I showered in his bathroom while he had to use Mitch's. Mitch was yelling at him for disturbing his peace. Mitch was a web cartoonist, he does it usually at home. Lucky jerk.

I got ready and grabbed instant noodles for me and an apple for Chance to eat on the way. Since he drove me to work, I got used to eating breakfast on the way. It makes me motionsick but I'm slowly getting over it. Chance however hated this fact of me getting all motionsick every other morning.

"Get home soon, bitches!" Mitch yelled from his room.

I laughed, "Don't miss us too much."

"He probably won't," Chance snickered.

Chance dropped me and went to work after kissing my forehead. The whole day, I was waiting for evening to roll in sooner. I was loaded up with work, whoever said designing is easy never tried it. Sometimes I had to work overtime, overnight and sometimes carry a whole bunch of editing stuff home.

After hours of working, I was done for the day a little earlier. Chance and I tried our best to leave very little work to do home. We usually finished due projects early to get us some time. The moment I was done, I almost did a happy dance. My co-workers teased me all the time that I'm a love-sick puppy. It's just that everything is back to what it was. And I had Chance Wilson back again, my addiction.

He was a little late in picking me up from work. I crossed my arms, "You're late again."

"By ten minutes literally!"

"Whatever, you're compensating it with a date."

"It isn't a punishment, is it now?" He smirked.