Dear future husband

Every girl has a dream, maybe, on finding the right partner. Some become the man they wanted to marry instead of chasing after them. You can be strong and still ask for love. You can be weak and still give love. You are anything you want to be, you can be with anyone you choose. But whatever you do, have understanding. Just because Kings can get on their knees for their Queens, that doesn't mean the Queens don't. Kings need love reciprocated too.

The story would be coming to an end soon. Hope you like it.

AshuX
***
I was beyond nervous and I tried my best not to bite my nails as I stood in front of the trail room's mirror. I tried to tell myself that I look good and I can walk out. But Joo Hyun can come with Chance here any moment.

I threw my back head, trying not to mess my hair. My grip on the flowers was not that great. I can drop them if I grow any more sweaty. I'm that nervous because Chance has no idea that I'm trying on my wedding dress. He doesn't know that I'm proposing either.

I am trying to make up for all the love he gives me with my own. But I'm a scared chicken nugget sometimes. I tried to take deep breaths and tried not to trip on the white stilettos I was wearing.

My phone beeped to my side indicating that Chance was here. You can do this, Ji Hee. I stepped out after taking another deep breath. Chance was still blindfolded and the moment I came out, Joo Hyun removed the cloth around his eyes. Chance gasped as he saw me.

I got on my knee and extended the flowers as I smiled, a little nervously. I sang along with the song, "Dear future husband" by Meghan Trainor that blared from the speaker. I thanked Ah Rin and So Mi for helping me with it.

"Future husband, better love me right," I ended the song as I took out the ring hidden in the flowers. "Chance Wilson, though I'm not a perfect wife material, will you marry me?"

Chance was gaping through out it and he grinned as I put the ring on for him. "Yes! Yes!" He said with a big grin, "You're the best I could ask for, Ji Hee Park."

He helped me get up and kissed my forehead before crushing me in a hug. I laughed as I hugged him back. Cheers and whistles of my friends were all white noise against Chance's heartbeat calming me.

The next thing I know that Chance's parents came here for the wedding ceremony. I couldn't believe that the wedding day was already here. It felt like I just proposed to him yesterday even though a month and a half passed.

My birthday and Christmas were the best memories made this year. I would never want to forget them. His mother loved me and his father has always treated me like a daughter. And it was a happy wedding, though a little bit weird because we were marrying each other on the New Year's eve.

"So you take Mr. Chance Wilson to be your wedded husband?"

"I do," I smiled softly before cocking a brow at my lover, "Do I?"

He pouted, "You do, don't you?"

"I do," I smiled softly at him and I could literally tell you that the Church was filled with my friends' howls, whistles and squealing.

"Do you take Miss. Park Ji Hee to be your wedded wife-"

"Yes, I do!" Chance interrupted the priest.

I chuckled but it died down as Chance kissed me before the priest even pronounced as husband and wife. The priest laughed at us before saying, "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may continue kissing the bride as long as you want to."

It was New Year's eve, evening but it was around twelve or so in the night. Which meant America was celebrating the New Year's now.

Chance pulled out, "You're the end and beginning to me, Ji Hee."