6

And another! Here's a bonus chapter from our lovely Alpha :)

Alexander's Point of View

The week went by pretty fast after I met my little mate. It was Friday and Sophie was planning to invite Gwen, Aurie, and Denver to have a girl's night at the pack house. Of course I was thrilled because that would mean I'd get to see my little mate outside of school. I knew she could feel the bond and I couldn't wait for it to get stronger. l wanted to earn her trust, get to know all of her little quirks, what made her stay up at night, what her favorite song was, heck anything and everything she would give me, I wanted. I craved to know her mind, body, and soul like the back of my hand.

I came back from a training session with some of my pack warriors and my head warrior Trevor, who was also my sister's mate. Word had gotten around that I had found my Luna and my pack members were both excited and anxious to meet her, their wolves craving to start building a bond with their future leader. I had to break it to them that she was human however, and that things were going to be a bit slower than usual as I had planned to carefully ease her into our way of life. Not to mention I would have to tell her my biggest secret, I and almost everyone in our town, was a werewolf. I don't know how she would take it but something deep down tells me that she would understand. That put both my wolf and I at ease for now.

Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen. I could tell she noticed my gaze on her but made no motion to acknowledge it. She was shy around me and I found it incredibly cute. As she finished pouring herself a cup of water I came up behind her placing my hands on both her hips. I made an excuse that I was reaching behind her to get a glass for myself but frankly I didn't give a fück about anything else. I could have been reaching for a rubber ducky for all I care, I just needed an excuse to get near her. I felt the sparks erupt around us as I grazed my lips against her jaw. I heard her sharp intake of breath and inwardly smirked loving the affect I had on her. Damien howled inside my head wanting to be closer to our mate. She gazed into my eyes and I could practically see all the little thoughts going through her pretty head. She was most likely wondering why she felt sparks when I touched her. Oh my little mate that will be a story for another day. She grabbed her glass and made her way back over to Sophie and her friends but not before her arm brushed against my side. I let out a small growl, the urge to pull her close to me and never let her go was overwhelming. I could feel my eyes turning black as my wolf surfaced and I did my best to reel him in before making my way out of the kitchen.

As the girls watched movies in the living room and waited for their takeout, Trevor came and mind linked me. So, how are things going with our Luna? Have you made a move yet? He laughed. I let out a small impatient growl before answering him. Not yet, I'm trying to take it slow. I don't want her freaking out on me. Trevor paused before chuckling. That's smart, Sophie already loves her. Every time we're together she literally won't stop talking about Denver. The guys seem to approve of our new Luna. I let out a growl when he mentioned the other guys. No one was to think about my mate but me! Trevor quickly sensed my mood before calming me down. Chill dude, I just meant that they were accepting of her and can't wait to know her more. I sighed. Yea I know, me too.

I watched Denver interact with the girls for a while. I was glad she was getting along so effortlessly with everyone. She was a natural at making people feel at ease and she didn't hesitate to be herself. Denver was down to earth and so honest, which I think made people appreciate her company. As the night drew on, the girls went upstairs to Sophie's room to continue their little party much to the displeasure of their mates and myself. We let out a groan as they went upstairs but Sophie was adamant that there shall be no interference from any of us. As they left, the rest of the guys and I hung out for a bit longer and played some video games before calling it a night. 

As I headed up the stairs towards my room I heard Denver giggling. My body exploding in jealousy. I was the one that should be making her laugh, her giggles were meant for me. Ugh this girl had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it. I decided to carry on and respect their privacy when I suddenly heard Gwen ask Denver what her ideal type of guy was. Well hot damn this was something I could not pass up so easily. Thank you Gwen. I leaned a bit closer and used my wolf hearing to clearly make out Denver's response. Denver must have been shocked because her answer came off a bit hesitant before she replied. After a few seconds, I heard her voice. "Hmm well I never gave it much thought before, but I guess my answer would be someone who's honest and kind and loyal. Someone that can bring out the best in me and I can do the same for them." There was another pause before I heard the rest of them respond and Aurie commenting on how sweet that was. To be honest her answer made my heart soar, I swear this girl was getting more and more perfect by the minute. She was absolutely selfless and wanted to bring out the best in people. "Well have you ever dated anyone before?" Asked Sophie. Now this got my ears burning as I anticipated her answer. "Uhh.. no" Denver replied softly. "Soooo you've never really done anything like with anyone?!" Asked Aurie. "Yea haha I guess so.." I was shocked. Fück me this girl was my dream girl and so much more. My wolf Damian growled in approval. She's ours, pure, untouched, and all for us. She was stunning, I had no doubt that guys were constantly hitting on her and I was honestly a bit shocked to hear that she hadn't ever dated anyone before. I quietly moved pass my sisters room and continued on my way. 

It was around midnight and I had just finished a quick border check with some of the guys before switching off with the next patrol. I was in the hallway about to head back to my room when I smelled the delicious vanilla scent of my mate. Damian growled, eager to see her, Mate. Go to mate. Not a second later she popped out of the bathroom and ran straight into my chest and my body shivered at her touch. "Ouch" she said before mumbling a quick apology. I chuckled deeply "It's ok kitten you can bump into me anytime" and sent her a wink before moving out of the doorway. Before she tried to escape farther, I quickly placed my hands on her hips and spun her around to face me. I placed a finger on her chin and lifted up so I could gaze into her eyes. I smiled as I heard her heart rate pick up tremendously. "Goodnight Denver, sleep well princess." Even in the dark I could see her face flush as heat made its way to her cheeks. She was irresistible. I watched her retreating figure, it took everything in me to not just pull her in for a kiss. As I made my way to my room the last thing on my  mind was Sophie's comment earlier about Denver finding the right guy here. Determination flooded through my veins and coursed through my blood. Damn right she was because that guy was me and I sure as hell couldn't wait for that day to come. Just because we had a mate bond, which would help speed things up, I was still going to put in the work and earn her because Denver deserved nothing less. 

********************

And there we have it folks chapter 6!

Be sure to comment and vote if you can, I would so appreciate it and thanks again for reading! Stay tuned as the next chapter will be posted shortly :)