19

Alexander's Point of View

It's been a few days since I marked Denver and our relationship couldn't have been any better. My wolf was completely sated every time we were around her. I smiled thinking about my mate. I felt like something big was about to happen and I couldn't tell what it was. My wolf agreed with me. 

Denver seemed to work things out with Evan and they hadn't been as tense as they were before. I guess he finally learned to respect her boundaries and stop being such an annoying little shît.

I sensed my mate before I heard her, "Hey you." She said.

I smiled turning around and wrapping her in my arms. She's been hanging out around the pack house more and more. I was glad that she was comfortable and that her parents completely trusted me to take care of her. It meant a lot to me. 

"Hi baby," I replied. It earned me a delicious blush on her cheeks. Seems like my girl had a weakness for that nickname. Every time I called her that, she would blush like crazy. I chuckled. 

Sophie, Gwen, Aurie, and their mates had discovered that Denver was an angel. The looks on their faces had been priceless when Denver told them the news. They were in awe of her. It was unheard of, having an angel be mated to a werewolf. Angels were unheard of period. Deep down I worried that there was more to it. I didn't want her to have to risk anything by being with me, but should it come down to it, I wouldn't let her. I would give my life for her. 

I kissed Denver as she giggled and pulled her down so she was straddling my lap. She pulled away for a moment and I thought she would stop, but I was pleasantly surprised when she moved to kiss my jaw and made her way down to my neck. I growled and felt myself instantly hardening.  

"You know, I've been thinking... how come you get to mark me but I don't get to mark you? I mean I'm not a wolf so I can't really bite you, but I still want people to know you're mine." She whispered. My wolf growled in approval.

Denver went back to kissing my neck, lightly sucking at the base where my neck and shoulder meet. Jeezus, was this girl trying to kill me?! 

"You can bite me whenever you wan't baby. I don't mind." I smirked. She looked at me, her eyes glistening in mischief. 

The next thing I knew she was back sucking my neck harshly and bit down gently. 

"Ah, fück." I groaned. She was going to be the death of me.

I could feel her hips lightly moving on mine, I was hard to the point that it was painful. I grabbed her hair and deepened the kiss swallowing all of her moans and whimpers.

"Alex.." her breathless voice was music to my ears. I smirked as I continued to kiss and make my way down to her mark. I licked it gently and peppered kisses all around before sucking it hard. She gasped loudly and her body shook. I nipped at her neck leaving little love bites and hickeys along the way. She was mine.

I knew she wasn't ready to mate and go all the way. Not just yet. I slowly pulled away from her.

"We have to stop now baby. If we don't my wolf will want to continue until we're fully mated." 

She pouted and gave me her best puppy eyed look. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth.

"Don't do that." I growled. She has no idea what she does to me.

She hummed in response and lightly pecked my lips before sighing. "Fine..."

We took a few seconds to calm down as she laid on top of me and I stroked her back. I could feel myself starting to relax and I heard her heart rate slow a bit. We stayed that way for a while before I felt her body droop. My baby was asleep. I let her nap on me for a few hours before she woke up.

She peeked up at me innocently. "I fell asleep..." 

I chuckled, "Yes, you did... Did I tire you out that much earlier? We haven't even mated yet, baby. How are you going to keep up with me hmm?"

Her mouth dropped in surprise and her cheeks reddened even further. "I .. - I" Haha, I made her speechless.

"You're so cute when you're at a loss for words." I laughed.

She buried her face in my chest trying to hide her embarrassment. "Stoooppp.." She whined. I couldn't help myself, teasing her was just too much fun. 

Her phone pinged and she looked at her notification before frowning. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, slightly worrying.

"Nothing, my parents just asked if I could come home." She sighed.

Damn, I wanted to keep her a bit longer.

"Okay, we can go. I'll drop you off." I said before giving her another kiss.

"Trying to get rid of me already?" She smirked.

I looked at her. "Never." I replied.

I drove Denver back to her place and parked in her driveway. I got out of the car and helped her out, walking up to her porch. Something was off, someone else was here. I tried sniffing the air and caught the scents of her parents and Evan, but there was another. A male...  and he wasn't her family. I growled lowly and she looked back at me in question.

"Someone else is here." I growled.

"Who?" She asked.

Before I could reply, her front door swung open and a man stood in it's place. 

"Denver," his voice was deep and he looked tense. Was he like them? Another angel? He continued to speak, interrupting my thoughts.

"Tobias?" She gasped. Wait she knew him? "What are you doing here? You're back already?" She asked.

He nodded his head. "Get inside, Denver, we need to prepare." 

I growled, not liking the way he was talking to my mate.

"Prepare for what?" She asked.

"They're coming Denver. I don't know how they found out so fast, but they did." He looked down at my mark on her neck. "And I think it has something to do with your lover boy here deciding to mark you."

"What does she have to prepare for? What the hell is going on?" I asked in anger. I was getting mad now.

The man, Tobias, looked me straight in the eyes before his voice rang out into the night.

"War." 

******************************

Another update finished!

Thank you allll :)