20

Unknown Point of View

I sharpened my tools as they glistened in my hands. We had finally discovered where that monstrosity was living and it was only a matter of  hours before we were going to attack. Adrenaline and pure power ran through my veins as I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. The whole family was despicable. The fact that they managed to live on Earth for so long, amongst humans was truly outrageous. They disgusted me, all of them. It was time I make them pay.

I heard footsteps behind me as one of my followers spoke. He was young, but easy to manipulate and therefore I had no problems when I asked him to join me. There were a dozen other angels that would come along on this mission. I didn't need them, I was more than capable of finishing the job myself, but that girl has a werewolf for a mate. If a member of his pack snuck up on me, it was better that a useless, young angel take the fall instead of me.

"E-everything is ready my lord." He stuttered. Pathetic.

"Good." I responded. I didn't even bother to face him, he wasn't worth my time. "You may leave now." I growled out. What an imbecile. 

"Y-y-yes, my lord." Again, pathetic.

I stood up and looked down at the Earth, watching as the girl tossed and turned in her bed. I smirked, just a few minutes and all of heaven would be raging hell on them. How ironic, I chuckled.

I was going to finish her, she wouldn't even have time to beg for her pathetic life. Her parents too would go along with her. I thought back to her father and I felt a fire burn in me like no other. This was his fault. Angels would have to die because of him, not me.

Gabriel. My little brother always had a soft spot for humans. When he fell in love with that angel and they managed to conceive a child, they knew the danger they were in. They tried to run and hide on Earth. I scoffed, nothing could protect them from my wrath. His pathetic attempt at trying to blend in with humans had amused me. He managed to create a life as Danny Pierce, with his wife and pathetic child. 

I smiled as I thought about how everything would be ripped away from him in a matter of moments. I looked at the time, 3:28am. We would be leaving in a few minutes, during witching hour. It was unexpected and dark and something that I would gladly be taking advantage of. 

I already had some of the angels start to set fires to the pack, hopefully getting rid of some of those mutts and making my job easier. I walked out as my followers bowed, avoiding eye contact.

One of my most loyal warriors came up to me. He was an angel that I actually considered a friend.

"Michael. Everything is ready. We should be reaching their home in a few seconds." He explained.

I smiled in approval. "You know the plan right? Make sure everything is executed perfectly. I don't want anything to go awry."

"Of course Michael. I already warned them, so they believe they have time to prepare. They still trust me. They don't know I've slipped out and I made sure they were fast asleep when I left." 

I smirked, always loyal this one. 

"Oh and Tobias." I placed my hand on his shoulder before he looked up at me. "Good work. You will be rewarded well."

He simply nodded and before I knew it, we were on the pack territory heading towards her. I laughed into the night, they wouldn't know what hit them.