18

Picture of Denver's mark above ^^

*************************************

I woke up with a groan. Ugh my body felt like it weighed a ton. What happened? The last thing I could remember was being at the pack house and Alexander marking me... I gasped and shot straight up out of bed. I swung my legs over before I hit something hard. It let out a groan, which made me even more confused. I looked down to see Alex on the floor. Awww he slept on the floor??!!! Ugh this boy is too good to me.

I smirked as I quickly jumped down on him landing right on his chest. "Boo!" His eyes shot open before he screamed and rolled me under so I was under him as he quickly checked for any signs of danger. Once he assessed it was safe, he looked down at me. "You're awake! You're okay! Are you hurt anywhere? I'm so so sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you." 

I smiled and pecked his cheek. "I'm fine." He didn't look so convinced so I kissed him again. "I'm okay, you didn't hurt me." He sighs. "What happened?" I asked. Keep in mind I was still under him, but hey I wasn't complaining. "After I marked you last night, you fainted." Okay now I was slightly embarrassed. "Oh" I said. 

"Wait! My mark! Where is it!" I tried to feel around my neck and gasped as I felt something new on my skin. Alexander looked down in amazement. "It's beautiful." He said. I pushed him off before running towards his bathroom and looking in the mirror. I heard him mumble something but paid no attention. I gasped in shock. "Wow! It's amazing!" It was a crescent moon filled with an intricate pattern surrounded by stars. "I love it." I say as he stands behind me and places his hands around my hips, pulling me into him. "Come on, let's go downstairs and grab breakfast. I think your parents are already here." He chuckled.

The rest of the day was spent lounging around the pack house as everyone congratulated me on the marking. I kept blushing furiously, not being used to all the attention I was receiving. 

A few days later Alex and I had grabbed dinner and a movie. Spending time with him was like nothing else in the world. I held his hand as we made our way back to the car. Before he could open my door I tugged his arm back. He looked at me, silently asking if everything was okay. 

"I love you." I told him. I felt butterflies in my tummy as I said it. He gasped, not having expected that before a full blown smile took over his features. I'd do anything to keep that smile on his face. "I love you too. So much Denver, you have no idea." And with that he kissed me as the first snowfall came down upon us. 

*******************************

There it is! Another chapter down :) 

Stay tuned for more!