16

Alexander's Point of View

I couldn't freakin believe it. My mate was an angel. An actual literal angel. I laughed to myself as we made our way back, but then I realized something. "Wait.. What did you mean, once I confirmed you were my mate?" I questioned. Did she know she was my mate? Did she know I was a werewolf before I told her?

She looked at me before letting out a nervous giggle. "Oh well, you know how it is!" She tries to brush it off, but I'm not having any of that. "Denver" I try to make my voice come out serious and firm but inside I'm the complete opposite. Only when I'm around her, but she doesn't need to know that just yet. I smirked oh this would be fun. "Denver baby I don't know how it is, so why don't you enlighten me?"

"Well, when my parents and I first moved into town, we sort of discovered that you were all werewolves. At least a majority of you." I stared at her in shock. "What?! How did you know?" She looked at me completely monotone. "Are you serious?" She accused before pointing at herself. "I'm an angel, I literally just told you that." She laughed. 

"Angels are able to sense other supernaturals and distinguish what they are. It's one of our gifts. I knew from the moment I walked into the cafe and laid eyes on Sophie and everyone in there. It was pretty obvious." She continued on. "It was actually kind of cute seeing how you guys had tried to hide it from me." I couldn't believe it she knew this whole time.

"Also, my parents had kind of guessed that I was your mate. Plus, I wasn't really sure how all of this worked, I only knew that you guys were werewolves and there was a pack here. It wasn't until you explained everything to me that it started to make sense." I slowly nodded my head in understanding, still trying to digest all of this mind blowing information.

We decided to go back towards the pack house and hang out for a bit. Denver got a text that both of her parents were held up at work and would be back later tonight. I plopped down on the couch and pulled her into my lap wrapping my arms around her waist as she leaned back into my chest. I quickly put a movie on as we relaxed and I thought about all that I learned today.

"Alex.." I looked down at her and waited for her to continue. "Yea baby?" She blushed. Damn I loved it when she blushed. Soon we'll make her blush in other places. My wolf Damien decided to fill my head with all his dirty thoughts and I pushed those images aside before scolding him. "I want you to mark me." I froze. Did I just hear that right? 

I felt her move on my lap and turn around till she was facing me. "Mark me." She says again. I look at her and see nothing but truth, honesty, and longing. I feel a huge smile take over before I start to kiss her lips, her cheeks, her nose, forehead, anywhere and everywhere I could reach. She giggles and it's like music to my ears. 

"Are you sure baby?" I know I keep asking her, but I need to make sure that this is what she wants. She rolls her eyes "Ugh, Alex just mark me before I find someone else to do it." At this my eyes turn pitch black and I let out a growl, my wolf surfacing at the thought of anyone else near our mate.

"No!" I growl. "YOU. ARE. MINE." I say before I smash my lips against hers and quickly make my way down to the spot where her neck and shoulder meet. Feeling my canines extend, I sink them into her neck, claiming her as mine forever.

************************************

It finally happened! Our leading lady has been marked!