Chapter 2 Our dreams

Welcome to the newest chapter my friends! I have decided that i'm gonna work harder on publishing chapters of this book so I am gonna make two chapters a week! I think this would be much more challenging but that is why I wanna do it really so that I give myself  a challenge so i'm gonna do: 1 on Tuesday and 1 on Saturday/Sunday. Anyway lets do this! By the way in this universe everything is normal like in the anime's but Deku starts training a lot earlier and receives one for all a month before he has to take the entrance exam so he can use it up to 5% and knows how to use full cowling.

Izuku POV: 

"Right see you dude!"  "See you soon!" Those words always lingered in my mind every time I picked up his pen. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Whenever I would get home earlier than usual when training with All Might I always pick up my medal and I wonder if he is thinking about me. Ever since the day we last saw each other we didn't really stay in touch mostly because of him studying and me training early and late with All Might.

I wish I can see him soon. I never really have time to practice volleyball anymore which is upsetting but if I want to get into U.A I have to work way harder than anyone else. Yes it may seem like the entrance exam is so long away but I've gotta practice with one for all cause I can't control it at 100% yet. "Alright mom I'm going out to train again!" She nods and gives me a big hug. "You are such a lucky boy receiving a quirk now. I still don't really understand how but I don't mind as long as you're happy Izuku." I smile at her. "Be back in 1 hour! Bye!" she waves to me and I wave back. On the way to the beach I decide to phone All Might. I get my phone out of my pocket and just as I do so I receive a message from All Might. "Sorry have to cancel today. I have lots of papers to do because I was putting them off." All Might. I roll my eyes and think about what to do, I end up with the idea of going for a jog on the beach. 

I plug some headphones into my phone as I get onto the beach and start jogging. The tides crash by my side and the evening sun glistens on the water. Pieces of my hair dangle in front of my eyes partially blocking my view. The sand beneath my feet crunches, small puffs of smoke show as I gradually speed up. After a while, when the sun began to disappear and the moon became the main source of light, I take a break and take a seat. My breath was slowly returning and i was about to begin again before I felt a vibration on my leg. I reach into my pocket and take out my phone. The screen is too bright and my eyes have to get used to it before I can do anything. After a few seconds I could see what it was. Shoyo?  

A lot of questions rushed through my head at that very specific moment but I needed to focus again and slapped myself on the face. The message reads "Meet me at mine" I can probably think of a couple reasons why but they all involve volleyball so i'm not completely sure. I just answer the message with "K coming over now" I have no idea why he wants me to come but guess I will go since I'm not doing anything. I give my mom a call and tell her where I'll be, she doesn't mind and says she will come and pick me up later. I walk to the bus station and get on the bus.

The bus ride really isn't anything special I just sit down and look at the hero news on my phone.  I actually can't wait to see Shoyo again after so long because i wanna see if he's gotten any taller cause I have but only a little like a centimetre. At the moment I am 166cm (5'5) and when I last saw him he was about 163cm (5'3) so I am hoping he's taller now! After the bus ride comes to an end I still have to walk over a mountain which is annoying but hey good training. I start to jog  up the mountain.

What is going on? Is there something special happening today? Again questions rushed through my head which made me lose focus and I started to slow down, which is the worst thing you can do whilst running uphill. I started running out of breath pretty quickly but I was nearly there so i didn't stop. Then. "Hiyah!" I hear a voice calling just a bit further up the hill. Sounds like someone is getting attacked! I then activate one for all full cowling 5% and run up the hill. "Are you ok?!" I call. No answer. Just then I hear a crunch from behind me and turn around really quickly. There was no one there. I scratch my head who was that? "Take this! Hiyah!" a familiar voice called. Then I feel a weak punch to my leg. "Ahhhhh! That really hurt!" I whimper to the ground and hear a chuckle above me. "Big brother Izu!" The small ginger girl gives me a hug and I hug back. "How are you Natsu?" I ask her. "Good. Shoyo wants to see you but I don't know why yet, though I did see cupcakes and nearly stole them but I didn't want to get in trouble." I nod "Smart girl!" I pat her on the head and get up.

We start walking into their house and as soon as I knock on the door there is an answer. "Shoyo! Izuku is here!" I bow "Hello Miss Hinata." She laughs straight away. "You always were so formal please just call me [Dont know her name]" I nod and Shoyo comes running down the stairs. "Izuku!" I reach out my hand and he grabs it. "How long has it been man!" I say. "Dunno a few months I think." I chuckle. "That was rhetorical Shoyo." He looks at me puzzled. "Come again?" I laugh harder. "Don't worry." We let go of our grasp and take a good look at each others physique cause we always did that after we hadn't seen each other in a while. "Woah. Dude you've got a full six pack and man are you ripped or what?!" He says completely astonished. I feel quite proud when he says this and nod. "Whereas you haven't changed much right Shoyo!" I laugh again. "But it isn't about the height dude you know that," he looks at me," It's abot how high you can jump!" I say. "Yeah! and I wanna show you something well two things actually." I tilt my head.

He leads me outside and says to watch him and so I do. He looks down concentrating and just as I think he is tricking me he looks up again and jumps. "Wha-WHAT?!" He's jumped so high that his whole body could reach over the net and not just his head. "How did you-?" He cuts me off. "Practice." Then he grabs my wrist and drags me into his room to show me the other thing. "So the reason I called you here is to tell you that... I GOT INTO KARASUNO!" At the same time we both jump as high as we can and scream "YEAH" at the same time.

Thanks for reading the chapter today. I love writing this book so much cause it is just a strange crossover but just feels right! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this book I am really trying to be a good writer so it makes me feel good if you guys like it!

1357 words!!!