Chapter 6 Wait.. What?!

Thanks for joining the newest chapter of the book! I hope you guys are enjoying this because I have been getting good reviews of my friend so yeah. Anyway lets go!

Shoyo POV:

Is this guy saying that i was the one who caused this? Whats his problem with me? "Hey dude i haven't even done anything to you whats your deal?" He looks at me with a confused look on his face "Isn't it obvious? You 'believe' that just cause you can jump that will make up for your height. Its idiotic and frankly childish, give up now." My eyes become furrowed and I look at him with what I think is a blank stare but in reality to anyone who sees it becomes instantly terrified. I tilt my head "What do you mean 'believe' I know I can." I can visibly see him shiver and looks away from me quickly. "Idiot."

 I don't know what that guy wanted from me but I really couldn't care less because I only came here to play volleyball not to get into an argument. I cross my arms in frustration and  sit down onto a bench. Just when I sat down and was about to bring out my lunch someone grabbed the back of my uniform and dragged me away. "Hey who's tha- Kageyama?! He looks at me and puts a finger on his lips signalling me to shut up. Whats he doing for god sake! Then he stops and grabs my head pushing it downwards. "We are extremely sorry for being disruptive and intruding practice time. Please forgive us and allow me- us to join the team." Daichi looks at Kageyama with a questioning look. "And you promise with all of your heart that no matter what you will work together." He puts on a death glare and stares into Kageyama's soul. "U..um ye- NO! He's an idiot who believes in stupid things how could I work together with someone like him?!" I was about to say something but then Daichi interupts. "How about we sort this out with a game?"

I bring my head up to face towards his. "A game? Of what?" I get a slap to the back of the head. "Volleyball obviously you idiot." I clench my fist and tell him that I knew that and that I was testing him. "So anyway," Daichi continues, "we are expecting new first years that will be joining so you can play against them. I will be on their team and Tanaka can be on yours, that seems fair enough." Tanaka nods his head but then opens his eyes really wide. "Hold on Daichi you can't just expect me to say yeah sure I mean who do yo-" Daichi comes over to us and whispers in our ears, "Call him Upper Classman Tanaka." We both nod and look at him. "Glad to be playing with you Upper Classman Tanaka!" He shivers and jumps in the air. "WOOO OH YEAH WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS MATCH!" Daichi sighs and walks back into the gym. 

I walk over to the part were I had been practising on my own until Kageyama comes over to me. "Yeah what do you want?" He looks at me then looks away. "Come on we need to practise together so that we can actually win this match." I sigh and nod walking along with him to the place he had chosen to practise at. Just as we were passing I saw a blonde haired girl with a pigtail on the left side of her hair. She was really short, shorter than me but she had beautiful eyes. Just as we passed her she dropped all the books she was carrying and before anything I was in front of her helping her up and picking up her books. "Hey! My name is Shoyo Hinata! I am a first year here are you aswell?" She starts blushing and stutters as she talks. "I..I uh We..we... uh" I look at her confused but I read the front of her book which has her name. "Oh so you are Hi...Hi..Hitoka Yachi right? Thats a nice name!" I say whilst struggling to read the Kanji. "YEAH THANKS!" she says and rushes off. What a strange but cute girl. 

"Hey Hinata catch up man!" Kageyama shouts over to me. "Oh yeah sorry coming!" I run over to Kageyama and start to bounce the volleyball up and down. "So do you know who Hitoka Yachi is?" He looks at me and nods his head. "She's in class 5 the ones prepping for college so she is super smart but I have heard that she can become flustered easily. Be careful and try not to make her cry." He laughs whilst I just pout and keep walking. "Hey Kageyama why do you like being a setter so much I mean as a spiker you get to spike the ball down and it feels awesome. I mean setters don't get much attention and they're kinda boring." He looks at me straight away. "If setters didn't exist how would you spikers be able to spike the ball. The setters are the control towers so don't say anything bad about them please." I look down and whisper under my breath "sorry."

After doing some passes and digs for a bit we decided to go back to the gym and see what they were up to. Tanaka was standing right against the window and noticed us outside. "Hey Daichi what time do we start practise in the morning?" He sighs and replies "I thought we went over this. We start at 7 am ok?" He nods and then discusses about the principles wig. "5am." I say, to which he replies "Don't be late." We were walking normally but then he got faster then I did then he did and we began running back to the changing rooms. "Wait I forgot my bag!" I say.

Thanks for sitting and reading this chapter! First impressions are everything and it looks like our boy has made some good ones. Hope you guys are excited for the next chapter!

1024 Words!!!