Chapter 10 I cant wait!!

.....Im sorry? Nah that's not good enough. Well anyway I'm back I guess and no I did not ditch wattpad if anyone thought that. In todays chapter we will be focusing on some HinaYachi and I know not many of you like HinaYachi but I just think it works so here we are. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Shoyo POV:

It's been a few days since we all joined the club and what can I say except that it brings back memories. Me and Izuku used to practice with each other all the time in middle school but didn't see each other for a long time after that which kinda upset me but then I realised whats the harm in messaging him to come round? So I did and voila this brings the present. Most of the time when I'm talking to Kageyama he always includes Izuku for no reason saying things like "He's amazing" or "If we get closer we could make this team amazing." I think that he is getting character development which is really good but he's still mean to me. Having double setters could be classified as a bad thing because setters can get mixed up but it seems that Izuku and Kageyama get each other I guess and work well together. Whilst Izuku strategizes and mixes things up in game Kageyama doesn't think much and sets the ball to whoever he knows will get a point but together combined they are powerful. Daichi said something actually "They are monstrous but add a Hinata to the mix and they are practically unbeatable." I'm not exactly sure what he meant by that but I think maybe it's a good thing...

"Beep beep beep!" "Beep beep beep!" My head turns and I shuffle in bed moaning and groaning. With the alarm ringing in my ears I cover myself with my duvet and hide trying to ignore the alarm. "Shoyooooo!" Something jumps on my bed and starts jumping on me and on the bed. "Alarm! Alarm!" I take the covers off my head and slam my alarm to shut up. "Ok, ok. I'm up Natsu get off me." I then start mumbling as I get out of my bed and scratch my head. She looks at me and giggles running out of my room. I sigh and stretch ready for the day. I do everything that needs to be done and grab my bag and a breakfast bar. "Ok I'm off guys see ya later!" Just then I heard a crashing sound and my mom came running at me pecking me on the cheek. "MOM!" I yell and she just laughs at my misfortune "Bye Shoyo my little jumper" I wave at her closing the door and readying my bike. Alright! I then start riding to school.

About 30 minutes of a bike ride over the mountains later and here I am at Karasuno high. I look at my phone to check the day, it was a Friday and that meant that there was no club on Saturday and Sunday but that wouldn't stop me practicing. I put my bike in the bike rack and run to my class as I always arrive just on time since we started on Monday. I opened are door and walked over to my seat looking out of the window towards the mountains I just rode over feeling a little proud of myself. I sat down and put my head on my desk so everyone around me could only see my ginger hair. Just when I had started to relax- "Um hello is Shoyo Hinata here? Shoyo Hinata?" I put my hand up and looked up with it. "Your wanted down at class 1-a if you could go down and see them please then I would be very grateful." I nod and stand up taking my bag with me, "Oh and you don't need your bag just leave it here." I place down my bag and walk with her to class 1-a.

"Thank you Hinata." I shake my head "Thanks for telling me!" I smile at her and she walks off. Opening the door it feels as though I've got a hundred eyes on me "Excuse me." Now there really was a hundred eyes on me. "Ah Hinata! Glad you could make it" I look around everywhere. "Hey sir um what's going on?" He laughs and grabs my shoulder "Attention all students I would like to announce that Shoyo Hinata will be coming to our class for P.E since he is so athletic and his class isn't well suited for him!" I was about to protest but before I do and female voice can be heard from the back. "That's great Hinata good job!" It was Yachi and she was smiling the cutest smile in the world at me. "Yes thank you so much for letting me join you" I bow so fast and so enthusiastically just because of Yachi. No one really cares except from her since I am a first year just like them after all but I'm not really well known at all. "Ok see you later Hinata thanks for coming" I bow again and leave.

As I walk back to homeroom I look around and realise that the halls seem so empty since everyone is already in their classes. I open the door and walk back in sitting at my desk since my teacher already knew where I had gone. After that I sat there with my eyes slowly closing due to my lack of sleep watching volleyball tournaments on YouTube. Just as I was about to go to sleep something gets slammed on my desk which is followed by an angry yell "Why are you falling asleep you dumbass?! Wake up already!" I look up to see Kageyama's ugly face "Why do you care Kageyama? Awww do you secretly have a soft spot for me?" He goes to slap me. "Ok ok calm down!" I sigh and put my face in my hands looking out the window. "So what did you need?" I ask. "Well I was just wondering if your friend was coming to volleyball after school later?" He answers. I simply nod whilst still looking out of the window. He taps my desk and walks away back to his own.

After lessons I pick up my bags and begin to walk with Kageyama to the volleyball gym. I open the door only to be greeted by Yachi. "Oh h-hey Yachi! What brings you here?" I ask with a big grin on my face whilst blushing a little. She looks timid but looks up at me "I-I was just thinking w-we could walk to t-the club together..." she says. Kageyama smirks and pats me on the back. "I just remembered I need to do something before I head to club so I'll see you there." Before I can say anything he has already left and left me alone with Yachi. We stand there for a bit in silence looking at the ground then we both try to talk "So-" we say in unison. I look at her and we chuckle. "I don't mind walking with you. Ready to go?" I ask and she nods her head a lot "Yeah let's go!"

As we walked through the halls are hands briefly brushed and my eyes looked the other way with a blush. "U-Um. Yachi why did you want to walk with me?" I ask out of the blue. She put one hand behind her head and looked down "W-well I-I wanted to ask you if you were free tomorrow..." I couldn't see her properly but it looked like she was extremely red, hot maybe? "Uh yeah I'm free so where you wanna meet?" She looks up with a small smile on her face but the red still lingers in her face. "Meet me at the train station around 1:30 in the afternoon then we can go and eat something and go shopping! Hehe!" She says ecstatically. I am blinded by the shining star in front of me. "Yeah that's fine by me. Now let's hurry and get to club!"  I grab her hand and start running with her while laughing. She's shocked but shes used to me being like this.

When we arrive at volleyball I couldn't find Izuku anywhere. I walked up to the seats to get a good look around but he was nowhere to be seen. I sigh and go down back to the court, I get a volleyball out of the bag and toss it to Kageyama. "Ready?" I question him. "Ready." He replies throwing it back to me. I toss it up in the air landing just where Kageyama was and before he can set I run towards the net activating my quirk and jump really high just above the net with my eyes closed. Kageyama sets the ball up and forward lining it exactly to where my hand was. I spoke it down with all my might and the ball flew straight down slamming onto the ground. "I'm here! I'm not late!" The door opened revealing a green mess. I look over at him and am about to shout before "No Deku it was my fault you were late to your club but who knew you would choose a volleyball club." A female voice says and one that I don't recognise at that. "Hey Izuku who's the girl?" I query. "Oh yeah sorry forgot to introduce you all. Can everyone get in a line for me please." We all nod and get in a line. "Starting on the left we have Daichi, Sugawara, Kiyoka, Tanaka, Tsukishima, Tadashi, Kageyama, Yachi and then lastly the ginger ball of excitement is my childhood friend and volleyball partner Shoyo Hinata." I wave at her and give a big grin to welcome her. "Heyyyy I don't know if Izuku here as said anything bad about me before but you can ignore him cause it's definitely not true whatsoever!" She gives a smile back and thanks everyone for being there "My name is Ochaco Ururaka and I hope we can all be good friends!"

After the greetings we got straight into volleyball and the girls stood on the side so they weren't in the way when we were playing. It looked like they weren't talking much so I grabbed Izuku by the shirt and pointed at them. "Lets go do something about that." I tell him and he nods. We walk over to them and I put a peace sign up "Hey girls guess what!" They both look in confusion at me "Izuku has a crushhhhhhhh!" I drag the h on for reasons. He grabs my mouth and starts sweating while laughing nervously. I take his hand off my mouth. "Ok ok that's might not be true but I wanted to ask you if you guys were ok to meet up with me and Yachi tomorrow at the station at 1:30." They both bod whilst having red faces. Why is everyone hot today?It's not even that bad! "Well let's all meet up like a double da-!" I was interrupted again "OK LETS GO SHOYO!" He starts dragging me back to the court. I wave at them again. Hehehe double date...