Chapter 3 Our Entries

Welcome to the 3rd chapter I hope you enjoy. Sorry this chapter is a bit late but things are confusing lately. Anyway Enjoy!!!

Izuku POV:

I knew Shoyo could make into Karasuno plus they have a good team and coach so I'm really happy for him. I should tell him about my new found power too because he'll be so surprised. Once we talk for a while about what we think the team will be like I ask him if he could step outside with me for a second. We walk outside into his garden surrounded by little lights on the fences. I tell him if he could hold my phone which he obviously does and i step onto his grass. "I can control it sort of but only at 5%" He just looks at me confused as to whats going on.  5% One for all full cowling! I jump up into the air with all my might and leave the ground in dust with green electricity flying off me. I spread my arms and legs in the air and shout. "I have a new quirk Shoyo!" My mouth slowly turns into a big grin. After I land he looks at me. "How did you get a quirk Izuku!?" I laugh to myself and shrug my shoulders signifying that I didn't know. That was a lie I received it from All Might but I can't tell him that cause I was told not to tell anyone. 

His face turns from a shocked expression to a devilish grin. I am extremely worried about what he's about to suggest.  He stares at me in my eyes. "Lets see who can jump higher then!" I sigh knowing it isn't anything bad. I should've known it wouldn't be bad I mean it is Shoyo. "Ok lets jump in 3..2..1 Jump!" At the same time we both jump as high as we could trying to beat each other. I jump and beneath me dust trailed, the same with him. I reach my hand out towards the house and slap it which we both do to see who's higher than who. "Woohoo!" He screams. "I got higher!" I sigh and give him a fist bump. 

We go back inside of his house and get a drink to sit down and talk. "So I was wondering Izuku." He says. "Yeah whats up!" I reply to him in a happy cheery voice. "Have you ever f..fallen in l..love?" He asks completely out of the blue. I shake my head profusely whilst waving my hands in the air like a madman. All I hear is a little laugh by my side and a pat on the back. "Poor you mister 'lone wolf' eh, do you remember in Elementary school you used to call yourself that in an All Might onesie." He breaks down completely out of control laughter echoes throughout the house whilst I sit there with an unimpressed look on my face. "Sorry sorry!" He says in between little giggles. All I can do is hold in my laugh and that is extremely hard to do. Then he tells me "It takes 45 muscles to frown and 10 to smile you know." He loses his breath for a while and then carries on. "Frown all day? Get ripped! Gains!" He bursts out laughing again and this time I can't help but laugh with him. We laugh for a good while before calming down. I miss these times it was always so fun!  

We talk for a while and eat some cupcakes. We also play some video games on his switch and Xbox one which he never does really because he is always practising volleyball, I can believe that. Then there is a knock on the door and I go to get it. I see that it is my mom and get my stuff. "See ya Shoyo!" He waves goodbye to me and we part ways once again. On the way back to the little apartment we live in I tell my mom about what we did and how strong Shoyo has gotten over the past few months. 

A Month later!

It has been a month and my training with All Might hasn't stopped and I know how to defend myself and use one for all well. I spend the morning of the exam sparring with All Might getting used to my new power. Obviously I can't beat All Might yet but I can come pretty damn close sometimes. That was a complete lie. All Might gives me some inspirational words when I go to leave though. "Young Midoriya remember that as a hero it isn't just about fighting but saving too!" I nod and start running to get some breakfast. I get some breakfast and get into something that can help support me when I am using my power, It is like a glove but I don't know what it does yet. I shrug it off and wave goodbye to my mom, then head out. 

After a train ride and a ten minute walk later I made it in front of the exam entrance. "It's massive!" I say to myself. Ok you've got this just don't mess up when fighting the robots! This is my first step to becoming a hero! Just as I am about to take a step I trip over my foot. I'm screwed! I expect impact to the floor but I don't feel anything hit my face. I am super confused right now what happ- I was floating. "AGHHH!" "Sorry! Thats my quirk." I hear a soft and angelic voice say next to me. My eyes dart to where the voice came from and when I saw the girl my mouth dropped to the ground. She had beautiful hazel brown hair with chocolate coloured eyes that seemed to shimmer to the light of the sun. I wasn't focusing on what she was saying and then she just rushed off. I talked to a girl! 

Thanks for reading this chapter. Yes it is a cliffhanger but it isn't going to be much different from the actual entrance exam so there isn't much to look forward to but I hope you enjoy it anyway byeee.

1039 words!!!