Chapter 5 Your here too?!

This chapter will be in Shoyo's perspective and we'll see his first day at Karasuno High do I hope your going to enjoy. Get ready for the surprise at the end lmao!

Shoyo POV:

A few days ago I heard that Izuku got into U.A and to be honest I was kinda surprised since he didn't have power until he told me about it. I didn't think quirkless people could get into U.A but this is Izuku we are talking about he probably would even without a quirk. Even though my quirk isn't that good anyway but it was better than being quirkless. At first I always felt bad for the kid who turned out different from all of us, yes he was different but it was in a way we hadn't thought of. He had complete spirit more than any of us with quirks. So me being a good kid decided to talk to him, I knew he liked heroes so I told him about my favourite which happened to be Mirko because of how high she could jump and well she was pretty you know... We talked for quite a while discussing things about specific heroes an how cool they were but we both agreed on that between the both of us Hawks was the coolest. 

"Ok i'm leaving for school now!" I shout to my mom and sister they both then replying with "Have fun!" I nod and walk out of the house to grab my bike in the garage. It takes a 30 minute bike ride over a mountain to get there but I am definitely willing to make that journey everyday as long as I get to go to Karasuno High! "I'm finally here." I say completely out of breath from the long bike ride I just made. I better message Izuku to tell him I'm here whilst he gets a couple of days to prepare before he goes. I text him 'I made it to Karasuno. Ready to play some volleyball!' I put my phone back into my pocket and walk around the school trying to find the volleyball club but couldn't see it anywhere and decided to go to the gym instead. I get to the gym and open the door. This is it my first real step towards becoming the tiny giant! As I open the door I look around for a while seeing at how big it is finally resting on a very tall person. It looks like he's practising so I might as well ask him if he'd like to practise with me. "Hey I'm Shoyo Hinata a first year. What are you a second or third year?" He looks at me with a deathly glare. "I am also a first year. Tobio Kageyama." My eyes stare at him for a while. This can't be him because he was amazing. Why would he come here for. No it's definitely him but what is he doing here?! 

He looks back at me and tilts his head. "How tall are you? I am 5'9." I stop dead in my tracks and tell him how tall I am. "Well if you have to know I'm 5'3. I would like to know what your middle school was if that's ok with you. "Kitagawa First." IT REALLY IS HIM THIS ASSHOLE! I grit my teeth in frustration of losing to him. "I wont lose to you again Kageyama!" I shout to him randomly. He just looks at me confused then must have remembered who I was because he tensed up. "Wait are you from Yukigaoka Junior High? If you are your team put up a good fight but I have to say you had no chance of winning to us that day." He says to me. I cannot believe this guy! Thinking he can just say that about my team ad get away with it! "Look here Kage-"  I was cut off by a few two third years and a second year entered. "Sup guys I'm Tanaka! And I am the ace of this team so you better support me!" Then another boy from the back hit his head "Shut up Tanaka there is no way you could be the ace of this team with your stupid decisions. Anyway hi I'm Daichi Sawamura a third year, this is Ryunosuke Tanaka and lastly this is Koshi Sugawara." I was about to introduce myself but then just as I was about to Kageyama did. "Hi I'm Tobio Kageyama from Kitagawa first, 5'9 and am a setter." Again I was about to introduce myself but I was interrupted once more. "Oh yeah I heard about you Kageyama great setter from a great school glad to have you. Man you are taller in person you sure your only 5'9?" I just look up at them and got irritated. I jump up really high with my quirk and shouted "Excuse me but I am here too you know!"

Everyone looks to me and I introduce myself. "Hey I'm Shoyo Hinata from Yukigaoka Junior High, 5'3 and I'm a spiker!" Tanaka covers his mouth trying not to laugh from the ridiculousness. "So your a spike eh? How can you be a spiker no offence but really how do you even play volleyball!?" Tanaka screams whilst bursting out laughing. I start blushing from embarrassment and tell everyone "I may be short but I sure as hell can jump! So don't underestimate me because of my height please!" Daichi looks at me with a sense of pride. "Well we welcome you guys to the volleyball club!" Kageyama looks like he has something to say so he does. "Hinata even if you can jump you shouldn't be playing volleyball. I'm sorry but I don't think any sane person would send you a set to trust you to get a point." Thats it he has pushed all of my buttons that is it!  "Kageyama why don't you shut your mouth. You say my team was not good enough for you say that I'm short and then say I shouldn't be playing volleyball. THAT IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND I SEE IT AS AN INSULT! SO SHUT UP OTHERWISE ANOTHER TEAM WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" I feel a lot better letting it all out and close my eyes. "Dude that wasn't cool at all." I hear Tanaka say. "Well I'm sor-" I look up and see Kageyama practising sets to himself. "Daichi you should do something about this." Sugawara then says. He nods and then pushes us both out of the gym. "If you can't learn to get along in for this club you're banned because no matter how much you want to do the whole game yourself volleyball is a team sport and if you don't accept that then you're banned. The door slams in our faces and Daichi goes back to talking to the team whilst I sit outside the gym doing stretches. "Good job dude." He says to me. "Excuse me what?"

And that is it for this chapter hoped you enjoyed my take on that scene but there is more to come so look out for it! Thanks for reading you guys have a good one!

1202 words!!