Chapter 9 Two setters one spiker!

Heyyyyyy guys welcome to a new chapter. This one is kind of special because we just reached 420 reads. I will do my best to make this one this best one yet so I hope you enjoy. *Doesn't include not posting on Monday*

Shoyo POV:

Huh what is Izuku doing here? Thoughts and questions raced through my mind and I am sure everyone else was like that too. I was snapped out of my thoughts with Tanaka shouting really loudly "Hello there! That uniform must mean that you go to U.A right? Well don't you think that just because we go to a normal high school means you can brag!!" He looks at him and furrows his eyes whilst Izuku nods a lot and blushes. "Izuku what are you doing here?" I ask him and he looks back "I wanted to see the game you were playing today. Since you told me I couldn't wait to get here! Oh by the way you must be Daichi Sawamura the captain. My name is Izuku Midoriya from U.A high and me and Shoyo knew each other in middle school." He smiles at him and goes to shake his hand "Nice to meet you Midoriya. At the moment they are getting thrashed in this game so I have a question" Izuku tilts his head in confusion and with intrigue. "Have you ever played volleyball before?" He nods and tells him that he was a setter and spiker but mostly a setter. "Could you swap out for Tanaka for me if thats ok?" He starts to shake and get nervous but agrees to it and looks around for Tanaka who just waves in his direction. "Thanks man I was getting seriously bored." Daichi gives him a look and he carries on walking.

He walks onto the court with his blazer and tie off whilst his top button is also undone. He looks over to me and gives me a reassuring smile and I give him one back but we both know that we are nervous. Since it was Tanaka's turn to serve when he left Izuku had to serve for us and luckily for us that's one of his best traits. He throws the volleyball up and runs and jump serves it. The ball flys across the court landing on there side giving us a service ace. He clenches his fist and screams YEAHHH!! He picks up the ball once again and does his exact same motion but this time aiming it at Tadashi which made him panic and couldn't dig up the ball. Another service ace was given and Izuku picked up the ball and served once again but Daichi received it this time however it became a chance ball and Kageyama got it and sent it to Izuku. "How are they gonna spike it now? Yeah they don't have Kageyama for this on-" Whoever was talking got cut off as Izuku served the ball to me at lightning speed but I knew this was coming and was already in the air spiking it. I heard the ball collide with the floor and we high fived. "H..how did you guys do that?" Sugawara asked whilst me and Izuku just looked at him and said practice.

The game carried on and slowly we started to catch up but or weak spot was our receiving though our quick spikes and serves could get pass that. With Izuku and Kageyama on my team I'm sure that we could get far but Izuku wasn't part of our school so we can't let him join. "Chance ball!" Izuku says and gets the ball up over to Kageyama. Kageyama looks at me and smirks so I smirk back and start running to the net and jump as high as I can whilst at the moment of the jump I closed my eyes and swung my hand trusting in Kageyama completely. After I made contact with the ball it fell to the floor and we cheered. "Nice job you guys!" Izuku commented on us and I smiled back at him. The game carries on for a while until it gets to a draw of 22-22 and both of our teams need a break to take a drink. We start discussing a game plan and think about the best way to go around this to win.

Third person POV: (never done this before tell me if I did something wrong)

The boys were all too busy discussing tactics to notice a small frail girl enter the door to be greeted by Kiyoka. "H..hi I a...am Hitoka Y..yachi." She puts her hand out to shake and Kyoka accepts "I am Kiyoka Shimizu the manager of the club. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but why are you here?" Hitoka looks at the beautiful girl standing in front of her and blushed a deep shade of red embarrassed to be standing next to someone that beautiful. "W..well actually I..I came to s...see H..Hinata." She blushes even more if possible and Kiyoka smiles and says ok whilst they look back to the court where the boys are coming back. This time it seems that Hinata is even more serious about winning than he was before and is pumped full of adrenaline. 

The ball flies up and Kageyama runs and jump serves it. Unluckily Daichi received it and sent it to Tadashi who then sent it up again after setting to Tsukishima. He spiked it down but this time Izuku was ready and received it sending it upwards towards Kageyama. Instead of Kageyama again sending it to Shoyo, Izuku does a sign and then the ball goes to him. Izuku jumps up high and then spikes down the ball with all his might accidentally using 1% of one for all at the same time. Tsukishima did his best to block it but if unfortunately for them was knocked to the ground. They all cheered and gave the ball back to Kageyama who got ready to do another serve. He sent the ball over with all his power and Daichi received it but instead of having control it turned into another chance ball and Kageyama received it sending it to Izuku who jumped up and set it as fast as he could to where Hinata would be. For Hinata though it felt like it was slow motion. He jumped up and opened his eyes wide looking over the net. The summit. He thought as he sent the ball flying down into the ground granting them the last point. It was dead silent until clapping was heard from the bench area. Yachi was their clapping for Hinata. 

Shoyo POV:

Wait was Yachi here the whole time or did she just get here? I'm getting deja vu I swear. "Good job Hinata you were amazing at the end!" I then feel a little push on my back and I turn around to see Izuku with a smile "Go talk to her love bid." He says still with the smile. I start blushing and walk over to her. "Hinata I never knew you were so good at volleyball! Man this really wants to make me see more of your games. Do you think there is a way I can?" I nod and tell her "You could always become the second manager. You know cause Kiyoka is a third year after all it would make sense to have a first year training too!" We talk for a while and she agrees to become a second manager which makes me really happy. 

Izuku POV:

"So you did really well out there Midoriya. We could really use people like you. Would you like to join Karasuno's volleyball club?" I look at Daichi confused on how that would even be possible. "Don't worry I will ask our principle if that's ok." I look up at him with what seemed to be stars in my eyes "In that case I would love to join Daichi!" He nods and smiles. He calls everyone over and asks the first years to stand in a line. "Please welcome our newest members. Kei Tsukishima 6'2, Yamaguchi Tadashi 5'10, Tobio Kageyama 5'9, Hitoka Yachi 4'10, Shoyo Hinata 5'3 and last but not least Izuku Midoriya 5'5." He smiles. "I hope you all do your best and enjoy your time here." Me and Hinata look at each other and fist bump.

Thanks for reading hope it was worth your time lmao. I hope you liked my turn on things to add Deku into it and I might see you on Monday XD. Bye guys!

1435 words!!!