Chapter 18 You..WHAT?! (Finale)

I got pretty bored with writing imma be honest with you. But the continued support has revived me so we'll finish this book off and we can move onto something a bit more spicy. Let's get on with it then!

Hinata POV:

I exhaled as my feet touched the ground and my hand was pulsating. I clenched it into a fist and threw it up. "Yeah!" I shout and suddenly the atmosphere created was broken and the tension faded. "W-we won?!" Daichi said in complete shock and joy. "Yeah we won!" Chuckled Sugawara who walked up to Daichi and placed his hand on his shoulder. Tanaka and Nishinoya ran up to me, Izuku and Kageyama "YEAHHHHHH!" They both tackled the three of us to the floor, "YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!" Tanaka said tears starting to form in his eyes with pride for the team that's been built. Izuku embarrassedly chuckled with a small blush on his face scratching his face with one finger whilst Kageyama kind of just sat there with a small visible smile. Of course I though.. "Won? We? Won?" My face lit up with excitement. "We won! We won! Hahaha!" I stood up and started prancing around with a massive grin on my face. "We won our first game as a team!" I used my quirk and jumped as high as I could. "We won!"

Once we had calmed down a bit we went to shake hands with the other team and I ran over to Osamu and shook his hand vigorously. "You were amazing Osamu I was so surprised at how you were able to think so calmly in such a tense situation." I smile at him and he smiles a small smile back. "Thanks Hinata..." I hear him whisper quietly and I nod my head even more, "Let's do this again some time it was suuuuuper fun!" He looks down still having a small smile on his face. We part ways and I run over to Yachi kind of hopping at the same time. "Yachi Yachi! Did you see how awesome my spike was at the end there I really tried hard and I think I nailed it, I mean look at my hand and how it's so re-" She cuts me off as I was bragging to her about my spike, "Yes Hinata you were amazing but look at your hand couldn't you have spiked it with a little less force. Here's a wet cloth I had ready for you because I knew this was going to happen." She takes my hand and starts to dab it gently as to not make it sting. A girl. A girl is holding my hand!! "Th-thanks Yachi that was really stinging! Haha!" I say not realising the small blush starting to appear on my face.

Later that day we all sat around in a circle and Daichi looked really serious so I gulped ready for any criticism about to be landed. "So. Obviously there is some things that could be better like Hinata's shows being tied because otherwise he'll trip over them." I look down at my feet and notice my laces untied, "I didn't realise whoops haha." I said with a nervous smile scared of Daichi who was staring daggers at me whilst Yachi was chuckling to herself and Kageyama was laughing away enjoying himself. "Anyway," Daichi continues, "There were things we could do better. However, we finally won a match! And I couldn't be any happier with the team we've built!" He smiles at all of us and grabs Sugawara and Tanaka putting his arms around them both. "We've needed a team like this forever haven't we you two?" They both nod enthusiastically with big grins on their faces tears starting to form. "We can't thank you all enough! Now let's get on with cleaning this place up!" Daichi finishes. "Yeah!!" We all shout standing up.

Whilst cleaning up I realise that me and Yachi have been looking at each other a bit more than usual. I wonder what that's all about... because I was too deep in thought I bump into something behind me. "Ow.. huh." I look up and notice Yachi rubbing her head in pain. "Yachi!" I grab he shoulder with my left hand and lean closer to her looking at where she was rubbing her head. Her hair smelt nice, like vanilla to be exact. "I'm so so so sorry Yachi let's go to the nurses office quickly" Before she could answer I swept her off her feet and started to run to the nurses office.

Yachi POV:

Wh-whaaaat? What's he doing? Ahhhhhhhhhh! My face usually has a pinkish glow to it but right now it couldn't have been more red then a candy apple. I hold onto him a little tighter so that I didn't fall but it was mostly because I wanted to feel his body heat. However in doing that I noticed something, his arms were more muscular than I thought they would be. I didn't want to squeeze as he would obviously notice this so I kept it to myself but really wanted to feel them again. Wait a second. If his arms are this muscular then what about his legs? Since he's always jumping around they must have a little muscle on them. The blush that was already on my face gets brighter at the thought but even so I couldn't help but want to look at or feel them.