Back to McKinley

Author speaks: Hey guys, sorry for not continuing with 'Klaine After Graduation'. I'm totally stuck with the whole story and I suck at writing :( I promise I won't mess up this one!

"Let's welcome back our old member of the Glee Club, Kurt Hummel!" Mr Schue exclaimed proudly.

"AKA my step-brother," Finn shrugged.

"AKA fancy little porcelain," Santana teased.

"AKA my queen unicorn," Brittany said.

"AKA-" Mercedes shrieked but interrupted.

"Guys, stop, let's welcome Kurt normally, not, abnormally," Mr Schue said calmly.

The whole Glee Club silenced their mouth and just stared at Mr Schue awkwardly. Mr Schue led Kurt to the available seat and went back to his teaching.

"W-wait. There's a couple of new kids in here. Who are they?" Kurt asked.

"Oh hey, I'm Sam Evans, and this is my buddy, Blaine Anderson. We're both transfer students from Shawnee High School," Sam introduced himself to Kurt.

"Fascinating," Kurt replied.

Blaine gave a shy wave at Kurt and went back to listening to Mr Schue. Mr Schue has been asking them to brainstorm what medley of songs should they do at Nationals but the only idea from Artie was that they should do a Bieber medley.

"Oh shucks, not again," Mercedes commented.

"Nah, I will probably just sit in the corner while you do all that dancing on stage," Santana replied.

"That's true. I'm the best," Brittany said innocently.

After about an hour in the club, Mr Schue finally found an idea. They're doing a Britney Spears medley at Nationals.