"Heartbroken" Blaine?

"Hey, Finn, can I ask you something?" Blaine asked as soon as he reached the school's hallway.

"Hey, Blaine. What's it?" Finn asked with a smile.

"Firstly, are you busy now?" Blaine asked.

"I'm free," Finn shrugged.

"Look, will you tell me something about your surname?" Blaine questioned him softly.

Finn stared straight at his locker then shoved some books into it, keeping quiet.

"Finn," Blaine said but Finn interrupted him, "IT'S HUDSON. ORIGINALLY HUDSON," Finn broke the silence.

Blaine backened and apologised Finn.

"N-no, Blaine, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at-" Finn said.

"It's okay," Blaine faked a smile, "See you in Glee Club."

Finn smacked his locker with his fist till it started swelling. He regretted screaming at Blaine. He was his brother. His true brother. And now he had hurt his feelings. He then headed to last period, slowly.

"Heeey, guys!" Mr Schue greeted the kids.

"Mr Schue! We've had a performance to prove that I'm ready for Sectionals!" Rachel announced.

"Yeah, blabberduck, YOU'RE ready, we aren't, so it's gonna be YOUR performance," Santana rolled her eyes.

"Guys, c'mon, let's be nice to each other," Mr Schue said, "Show me what ALL of you got."

"Before that," Kurt stood up and proceeded to the front of the class, "Since all of you don't know about this, I'll tell it now."

"Be quick, missy, WE wanna perform now," Santana said and eyed Rachel.

"If you don't mind, please don't be too noisy with that mouth of yours," Kurt half-smiled at Santana, "I'm leaving for NYADA in 2 weeks' time."

Santana punched a fist in the air while Brittany took her hands down.

"What? Our queen is leaving? Who will be ruling this kingdom then?" Brittany said dumb-ly.

"No way, Kurt. That's MY future, you can't go there! Kurt you better stay, we need you!" Rachel screamed.

"Pity little miss Porkchop, Kurt already get it first, I'm so sorry for her," Santana pretended.

"Rachel, I think that's mean," Kurt frowned at Rachel.

"Yes, Rachel, you're being mean. And Kurt, who told you that?" Mr Schue asked.

"Mr Reez told me. He said that I can do better so he sent me on a scholarship there," Kurt said happily.

Suddenly, Blaine ran out of the choir room without looking behind. He was crying. Kurt's eyes widened immediately and tried to call out for Blaine but he already disappeared into the hallway.

"B-Blaine!" Kurt shouted and chased after him.

Kurt and Finn went after Blaine and leave the rest in the choir room. Kurt saw Blaine leaning on the wall beside some lockers.

"I think you should go back to class," Kurt said to Finn.

"What, no! He's my brother, Kurt," Finn said back.

"No, Finn, unless you want to make him uncomfortable. Go back. Trust me," Kurt pushed Finn lightly.

"Fine, Kurt," Finn rolled his eyes and pretended to go back to the choir room.

Kurt took a step towards Blaine super lightly.

"Hey," Kurt greeted him.

"I'm such a baby to the club," Blaine cursed himself.