The Kiss

"Kurt! Oh dear, I missed you so much!" Blaine screamed as soon as he saw Kurt and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, there you are!" Kurt smiled.

Blaine smacked his lips onto Kurt's. Kurt got the urge to not respond - but he did. Kurt could feel Anthony smiling.

"Um, Blaine, meet my, close friend, Anthony," Kurt forced a smile.

"Hey, nice to meet you, Anthony!" Blaine hugged Anthony.

"You too, Blaine. I heard you're "the cutest" guy ever!" Anthony eyed Kurt happily.

"Kurt, you said that? Aww, you're my cutest too!" Blaine kissed Kurt's cheeks.

Kurt faked a smile. He couldn't take it. He missed Blaine, but he didn't feel the love anymore. This is so not fair for Blaine, Kurt thought.

"Let's go, guys, my friends are coming over in an hour!" Anthony said and drove us to NYADA.

"Whoa, this is your dorm room, Kurt?" Blaine smiled.

"Um, yeah."

Blaine looked at Kurt's bedside table and saw his photo placed neatly there.

"Aww, you really missed me!" Blaine smiled at Kurt.

Kurt half-smiled at Blaine.

After about 5 minutes later, a group of insanely dressed up girls and boys dashed into Kurt's dorm room.

"Whoa, welcome, welcome here! Make yourselves comfortable!" Kurt widened his eyes at them.

Then, they proceeded to watch a movie together. With Blaine leaning against Kurt, he kept kissing Kurt's neck. Blaine really is missing and treasuring the time with Kurt - unlike Kurt.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" one of the girls shrieked as soon as the movie ended.

Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand and they all sat in a circle. After tons of kissings happened, it was Blaine's turn to spin the bottle.

"Spin it, Blaine!" Anthony cheered.

Blaine spun it and it directly pointed at Kurt. A smile crept into Blaine's face as Kurt's eyes widened in shock. This is totally not happening, Kurt thought. Blaine grabbed Kurt's neck and started kissing his lips with Kurt sucking on Blaine's lips. Blaine bit Kurt's lower lips and his tongue explored Kurt's perfect little mouth. They pulled away as soon as they were breathless.

"I love you, Kurt," Blaine whispered

"Uhm," Kurt nodded.

Then, it was Kurt's turn to spin the bottle. He was hoping it wasn't...

"Anthony?" Blaine raised his eyebrows, feeling his guts getting chilly.

Deep inside, Kurt was jumping happily yet scared that he will break Blaine's heart. Kurt was totally unsure of what he was feeling right now.

Anthony leaned in and went to kiss Kurt. Kurt wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck, and sucking on his lips. Anthony frowned, thinking to himself while sucking on Kurt's upper lips.

"Damn it," Anthony screamed, totally drunk, "Kurt Hummel, you made me question my sexuality, baby!"

Anthony went in to kiss Kurt again. It was the longest kiss, longer than Blaine and Kurt's kiss.

Blaine cried as he witnessed the whole kissing scene. He couldn't believe it. Kurt didn't wrap his arms around my neck, why did he do it to Anthony, Blaine thought.

With that, Blaine went out of the room, smacking the door hard.