A Week's To Leaving

Blaine looked at the clock as soon as he woke up. It shows 7 p.m.. He looked to his right and saw that it was empty. He shot up from bed and opened the bathroom door. Still empty. He was about to open the door when he felt a note on the door knob.

'Things to do when Kurt left'

1) Meet someone new.

2) Spend more time with Gabriel.

Blaine facepalmed himself and sighed loudly. Kurt will never understand this, he thought. He threw a red tee and a grey vest on himself with a black denim. He wore his black bowties as quickly as lightning and made his way downstairs.

"Um, have you seen Kurt?" Blaine asked Burt.

"He said you went to school first! Oh, so that "fart" sound wasn't an imagination after all when I passed your room," Burt chuckled, "Sorry."

Blaine smiled at Burt respectfully and ran to his car. He's getting late for school. He drove his car in full speed and reached WMHS in no time. When he reached there, he immediately went to find Kurt.

"Hey, Kurt," Blaine said slowly as soon as he saw Kurt.

Kurt closed his locker with a little bang and ignored Blaine. Blaine continued to chase after Kurt but he kept ignoring him. Blaine ran in front of Kurt and smacked his lips on Kurt's without hesitating.

"What is wrong with you?" Kurt pulled away and pushed Blaine away from him. Everyone in the hallway stared at the two of them.

"I love you, Kurt Hummel, with all my heart," Blaine smiled widely.

Everyone stared awkwardly at them, including Mr Schue. Kurt held Blaine's hand and quickly tried to run away from that area but Mr Schue stopped them.

"Um, guys, what were you two doing? What was Blaine doing?" Mr Schue asked, totally unawared that they were together.

"He kissed me," Kurt said instantly.

"Are you okay about it, Kurt?" Mr Schue asked, eyeing Blaine.

Blaine tensed and waited for Kurt's answer. He was hoping for a...

"No. I'm not happy about it," Kurt sids-eyed Blaine and went to proceed to his classroom, "But just forget about it, okay, I'm fine."

Mr Schue sighed and pulled Blaine to one side. Before talking to Blaine, he announced to the students in the hallway, "Get to class."

"Blaine, do you know what happened to Kurt before you came?" Mr Schue asked.

Blaine shrugged and scrunched his nose. Kurt never told him anything before.

"He got bullied by every single person in here. Excluding the Glee Club though. Got pushed to the locker, got thrown cups of slushies to his face, got dumped in the dumpsters, even got slapped by Quinn. That very slap caused him sleepless nights and a fear to go to sch-"

"Thanks for the info, Mr Schue, I have to go."

Blaine was going to face Quinn and asked why did she slapped his boyfriend. When he was about 5 metres away from Quinn, he frowned deeply.

"Hey, bitch, have you got some time?" Blaine asked rudely.

"Who are you calling," Quinn sneered, "A bitch?"

"You, bitch, I'm calling you a bitch, bitch."

Quinn shoved Blaine with the strongest woman-shove.

"Watch your mouth, asshole." Quinn kicked Blaine in the crotch, hard.

"You're such a j-jerk," Blaine said, grabbing his throbbing 'part', "Get away from my boyfriend, stop slapping him and bitching around. Useless brat."

Quinn ran towards Blaine to hit him harder but Puck went to grab Quinn quickly.

"Hey, Quinn! Watch what you're doing!" Puck pulled a raging Quinn away from the area.

"Get the hell out of my view, Anderson!" Quinn said before disappearing into the corner.

Kurt secretly witnessed the whole incident. Mr Schue must had told him about my past experiences, he thought. He cried silently, hoping that Blaine was okay, and forced himself to his classroom. When he was half way to his class, Quinn stepped in between him.

"Kurt, stop, telling, everything, to, your, mess, of a, BOYFRIEND!" Quinn screamed in Kurt's face.

"Screw this, Quinn, I'm not afraid of a bitch," Kurt said, suddenly having the confidence, the courage.

Quinn grrrr-ed at Kurt and went away. She totally has no time for this. Kurt wiped his tears away and breathed in air before entering his class. Mr Reez welcomed him with a smile.

"You're leaving in a week, Kurt. We're all gonna miss you," Mr Reez said and the students began raising the banners that stated 'We Will Miss You Hummel.', 'Come Back Soon', 'Have Fun In NYADA' and a quick scribbled 'Blaine and us will miss you so much.'

Kurt cried at the sight of Blaine's name and hugged Mr Reez tightly. He let go about 5 seconds or so.

"Do you have time after class?" Kurt asked.

Mr Reez nodded his head immediately.