Friendship blooms

The first thing Blaine saw when he regains consciousness was a blur of red and white, looking into his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. He tried to sit up but landed straight on his back.

"Hey there, new kid. You don't really have to do that," Kurt smiled sadly.

Kurt was wearing a red pajamas with white linings on the side. Blaine tried to sit up again and sooner, he managed to do it. He smiled at Kurt to show that he was okay.

"Where do you live, Anderson? I know it's a little awkward in this house," Kurt said, looking around.

"N-no," Blaine whispered.

"You're so shy. Don't need to be, I'm a really nice guy, if you don't already know," Kurt explained.

Blaine smiled again and thanked Kurt softly. He told Kurt where he lived and began to leave.

"Anderson-" Kurt said.

"Blaine," Blaine corrected.

"Oh yeah, Blaine, here's my number, give me a call if you need ANY of my help," Kurt handed in a piece of paper to Blaine.

Blaine nodded softly and began leaving Kurt's house.

"Oh lord, that was so amazingly awkward. He looks like he's gonna be my friend for life," Blaine screamed his lungs out in the car.

He turned up the radio and 'A Thousand Years' began playing. He sang along to the song, reminiscing about the days with his ex-boyfriend, Sebastian Smythe. He cried his eyes out, after remembering the moments they had together.

"Hey, are you okay? You're like, staying here for 5 minutes already. Let me drive you home," Kurt offered.

Blaine wiped his tears away from his eyes and pretended like nothing happened.

"Blaine, you're crying," Kurt suspected.

"N-no, I'm okay, I'm not crying. It's just the song," Blaine faked.

"You're lying, Blaine. I can sense it. C'mon, you can trust me on this," Kurt reassured.

"It's okay, Kurt, I can drive and you can have a rest after the fight with Kurofsky and Azimio," Blaine smiled sweetly.

"Blaine, I'm not gonna let you drive with those tears on your eyes. I'm driving while you tell me about the reason why you cried," Kurt started the engines.

"Fine," Blaine shrugged.

Blaine told Kurt about Sebastian and how they broke up and stuff. Kurt kept giving Blaine some advices on how to move on without worrying about other people. Blaine felt a huge weight being carried away from his shoulders.

"So, you're gay, high five!" Kurt grinned ear to ear.

"You're nice, Kurt, very very nice," Blaine complimented Kurt while patting his shoulders.

Kurt blushed a little. He was sensing something good was about to happen between the both of them.