Blaine to the Rescue!

Puck's been counting down to 5 slowly while Mr Schue is busy talking.

"And 5, 4, 3, 2," Puck said softly.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg...!

"Class dismiss," Mr Schue groaned.

Kurt went straight towards the exit without hesitating.

"Sup homo," Azimio greeted evilly.

"Yeah, lucky we didn't hear your sickening voice in there. Or we will be even weaker than you. You know what? My grandma sings better than you," Karofsky joined in.

Kurt stared from Kurofsky to Azimio. He did not know what to do. He just waited to see what will happen.

"And I saw your diary, you said you were alone. What's wrong? Do you even need someone when you're all surrounded by your faggy clothings?" Azimio shouted.

"Beat me up. Cuz all that matters to me, is my family, and me. I don't care if I were to be rammed by a loaded truck or whatever. But whatever you do, it won't change a thing out of me," Kurt said angrily, and began to cry.

"I won't beat up any lady, but this one's extraordinary," Kurofsky began to threw a fist at Kurt but a strong, rigid hand stopped him.

"Dude, what's up on your mind?" Blaine shoved Kurofsky towards the locker as hard as he could.

Kurofsky stood up and began to punch Blaine. After not more than 10 punches, Blaine was lying on the floor, unconscious.

"We'll see you again, fagass. And clear that mess of your boyfriend off this hallway," Azimio taunted.

Kurt rushed towards Blaine and tried to shook him up but to no avail. He have no choice but to carry Blaine into his car with all his might to his house. Kurt had no idea where Blaine lives.