Kurthony's friendship

It was already the second month in NYADA and Kurt was loving every second of it.

"Hey, Kurt, do you wanna rehearse now? Ms Carmen may tell us to sing some songs that can only be sung by professionals in two days'," a voice rung out from Kurt's dorm door.

Kurt looked around and saw a good-looking guy with a nicely shaped body. Anthony.

"Oh, hey, I'm pretty busy right now, actually, but," Kurt looked at his laptop screen then back at Anthony, "I'll go. Just gimme a sec."

Anthony was Kurt's newly found friend in NYADA. He had been a really great help since he got into NYADA.

"Um, Blaine, I have to go rehearse now. I'll Skype with you again tomorrow, alright? I love you so much." Kurt blew a kiss to the laptop and Blaine smiled.

"Love you too." With that, Kurt slowly closed his laptop and went outside with Anthony.

"Let me guess, that was your boyfriend?" Anthony smirked.

"Yeah," Kurt replied.

"Is he cute?" Anthony asked.

"The cutest ever," Kurt said and playfully punched Anthony in the arms.

Anthony was about 5 cm taller than Kurt so Kurt have to look up when he was talking to him.

"Hit it, Kurt." Kurt began playing the piano as Anthony sat beside him, singing along with the tune.

When it was Kurt's part, he sang it flawlessly, reaching the high parts successfully, and getting the lower ones perfectly. When the song ended, Anthony smiled at Kurt.

"That was amazing, dude, fives," Anthony high-fived Kurt.

"We should do that more often, Anthony," Kurt looked at Anthony dreamily.

"Yeah, we should," Anthony smiled and patted Kurt, "I have to go, Kurt, I'll, see you when I see you."

"Wait, before that, a-are you g-gay?" Kurt turned around and asked Anthony.

Anthony stopped walking.

Author speaks: Since my cousin is doing a lot of cliffhangers in her fanfict, I should try it too ;) So there is it. Not that good though :/ I hope I didn't disappoint you. Anyways, how's Swan Song? I guess all of you must be raging about Bram, right? ;)

P.S.: My cousin's fanfict is here: http://www.wattpad.com/8884469-forever-one-direction-fan-fiction-forever-zayn (It's a seriously awesome One Direction fanfict. Excuse her for her mistakes okay, she's only 12, like me, face it.)