Kurt's Last Day In McKinley

"And let's welcome, the leader of the winning team, Mr Schue!" Quinn and Sam welcomed loudly and led Mr Schue into the choir room.

"Guys, you all deserve this! You put in effort, and you own it! Big round of applause for every single one of you!" Mr Schue smiled brightly.

"Aaaand, I'm leaving for NYADA tonight," Kurt smiled proudly but when he saw the sight of Blaine looking away, he suddenly pouted sadly.

"I'm doing something extraordinary and MAYBE unacceptable, but Mr Schue, if you will excuse me," Kurt said, smiling and wishing that his plan will work.

Kurt went towards a totally in a daze Blaine and squat down.

"Blaine, I'm never gonna leave you, I'll always be in here," Kurt held Blaine's hand and placed it on his heart, "I love you, Blaine Anderson."

Blaine started tearing up and went in for a hug but Kurt already sucked his upper lips hard. Without anyone's expectation, they started making out - with Kurt on Blaine's thigh.

"Woots, lady gays, that's just so, wanky," Santana commented and cheered happily.

"I miss your lady kisses, Santana," Brittany said.

"Let's just, give them some times, they need it, they won't be seeing each other for months after this," Mr Schue eyed Kurt and Blaine awkwardly.

"I love you, Kurt, so much," Blaine said, resting his forehead on Kurt's.

"D'oww, I love you too."

Kurt breathed in and smacked his lips on Blaine's once again.

"Remember, guys, Sectionals isn't the end. Nationals is. So, let's just jam some songs and relax before brainstorming about what songs we're gonna do for Regionals, then Nationals!" Mr Schue said.

"I wanna sing Lucky, with Sam," Quinn pecked Sam's trouty lips.

"W-what? That's my guy, Quinn, get away from him!" Mercedes bitchslapped Quinn.

"Mercedes, we've talked about it, we're over," Sam explained.

"Yeah, Rest in peace to Samcedes," Quinn rolled her eyes at Mercedes.

Mercedes showed a finger at Quinn and attempted to slap her but Mr Schue pulled her away.

"Mercedes, stop! Sit on your damn chair and calm down!" Mr Schue shouted.

"Wow, never heard a teacher swore before," Santana smiled.

"C'mon, let Quinn and Sam start the song, my judgemental-buds are steaming already!" Rachel shrieked.

"Thank you, Rach, although I disagree with the second part," Quinn smiled sarcastically at Rachel.

Then, Fabrevans proceeded to sing their duet. They did a wonderful job.

"Wooh, clap clap for Bitch Freak Who Cheated On Puckerman and Trouty Mouth!" Santana cheered meanly.

"Stop it, Santana!" Quinn pushed Santana till she dropped from her chair.

"Goddammit, Quinn, screw this, SCREW YOU!" Santana screamed and threw herself at Quinn, pulling her hair.

"LADIES, STOP, RIGHT NOW!" Rachel and Brittany screamed and pulled them away.

"Damn it, Quinn, you're such a freak, for being with a freak who treats people like a freak!" Santana screamed eyeing Sam.

"It didn't matter to me, bitch!" Quinn screamed back.

"GUYS, IT'S TIME LIKE THIS WHEN I FELT LIKE I SHOULD JUST LEAVE THIS ROOM, BECAUSE I FEEL USELESS. I FELT THAT I'M NOT TEACHING ALL OF YOU MANNERS, AND IT DOES HURTS, FOR A TEACHER TO FEEL THAT WAY," Mr Schue admitted loudly.

Blaine slowly pulled away from the 3 minutes full makeout session with Kurt and stared at Mr Schue. Kurt went to grab a chair and sat beside Blaine, holding his hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, Mr Schue, but I have a really high-leveled rage," Santana frowned at herself.

"Glad that you know," Quinn smirked.

"No one asked for your opinion, smirkhole."

"GUYS, COME ON. WE JUST WON SECTIONALS, HAVE FUN! AND KURT IS LEAVING, MAKE TODAY A MEMORABLE DAY FOR HIM," Mr Schue explained.

Rrrinnnnnggg!

"Dismiss, guys, and please don't start kicking each other's ass again!" Mr Schue cautioned.