Heartbreak in New York

Anthony stopped right in his tracks and spun around.

"I'm straight, Kurt, why did you ask me that?" Anthony asked awkwardly.

"U-uh nothing in particular, actually. I was just wondering," Kurt looked away.

"Oh," Anthony scratched his head, "Fine. I'll talk to you later."

Kurt nodded his head. He's starting to fall for him. For Anthony. Since the first day he met him. Kurt has been trying to get over the feeling but it was difficult. Kurt slapped himself and told himself to straighten up. He was about to get to dancing class when his phone rang.

"H-hello? Rach?" Kurt answered, his eyes widened.

"K-Kurt, I-I," Rachel stammered.

"Rachel! Are you okay?" Kurt asked Rachel.

"I-I got accepted. I GOT ACCEPTED TO NYADA!" Rachel shrieked over the phone.

Kurt was speechless. He could not believe it - his best friend is coming to New York in 3 months' time.

"Rachel! Are you serious? Oh my god, Rach, I'm so happy for you!" Kurt smiled his lips out.

Rachel thanked Kurt and they talked about each other's life.

"And, Kurt, yesterday, Mr Schue told us to write our own song and some discription about the song for Regionals. And guess what Blaine did?" Rachel screamed.

"W-what?" Kurt's heart broke when he heard Blaine's name. He missed Blaine so much.

"He wrote this totally amazing and romantic song, and he stated that he thought about you all the time when he was writing! And what's even better, Mr Schue chose it for Regionals! So, since you're not here, Blaine and I got the whole song to ourselves! I wish you're here, Kurt! We missed you!" Rachel said till she's out of breath.

Kurt cried his eyes out. Blaine did that to me, and I'm beginning to fall for another guy, Kurt thought. Kurt forced a smile and told Rachel that he gotta practise. With that last word, he slipped his phone into his pocket and ran towards the gents, with tears in his eyes. After drying his eyes, he went out and headed to his dancing class. Ms Cassie was there already, watching Kurt sharply.

"Why are you, late?" she asked.

"I...my friend called and she talked about what happened in school and vice-versa," Kurt said.

"Look here, Kurt," Ms Cassie said, dragging Kurt to the end of the class, "You're in NY, you have to forget the past."

"W-what? No! I'm not gonna leave them behind just like this!" Kurt challenged fiercely.

"Playing dirty with me eh? Let's just see who will be begging on their knees, huh?" Ms Cassie smirked evilly at Kurt then went to teach the class.

Kurt stared at Ms Cassie and forced himself not to let the tears flow in his eyes. He hates this class, the most. Kurt followed the rest of his classmates' steps and successfully finished the class fully. He grabbed his bag and went straight out before banging into Anthony. Again, he had difficulty getting over the feeling.

"Kurt!" Anthony smiled and hugged Kurt.

Kurt 'oh' and patted Anthony's back awkwardly, widening his eyes, feeling happy.

"W-what happened? Why are you so happy?" Kurt asked, shocked.

"After all this torturous time, I've finally found mine," Anthony smiled widely.

"Oh, found yours? Your what?" Kurt smiled.

Behind Anthony, a girl with long, straight blonde hair went towards them.

"Meet her, Dorothy," Anthony said and kissed her forehead.

Kurt's heart broke even worse. He couldn't believe life was so cruel to him. Dorothy shook Kurt's hands and smiled at him.

"I'm Anthony's girlfriend, and you must be his friend?" Dorothy said.

Kurt was in a daze.

"Um, hello? Are you okay?" Dorothy asked Kurt weirdly.

"I can't believe it you'll do something like this to me," Kurt said to Anthony and ran to his dorm room.

Kurt's life was officialy over. He didn't mean it when he said that to Anthony. He was just too heartbroken. Missing Blaine, and now crushing on someone who already had a girlfriend. He cried his eyes out and covered his face with a pillow. He took a picture of Blaine and stared at it. He missed Blaine so much, he missed his kisses, hugs, pecks and especially his love. He wanted to go home. He couldn't stand being alone in somewhere special. He would rather be in some places he hate yet having Blaine by his side. He was too lonely. He continued crying when he heard a knock on the door.

"Kurt, please open the door, Dorothy isn't with me. Please, Kurt," Anthony's voice boomed.