Departure

"Kurt, I'm staying at your place from now on," Blaine said, "I'm gonna miss you and I need your dad. I need the memories in OUR room."

Kurt nodded and pouted. He don't really want to do this, but Blaine insisted. Blaine held Kurt's cold and smooth hand and went towards a group of people, smiling. Carole, Burt, the glee club and some of Kurt's friends. Lastly, he saw Mr Reez, standing alone, far away from the group. He looked, weirdly really happy.

"Heeeeeeey, our NYADA boy is here!" Sam cheered loudly, "Cheers for Kurt Hummel!"

Kurt smiled at their acts. Blaine only turned sadder. He wiped a tear off his cheeks and remain holding Kurt's hand. Kurt noticed Blaine's nerves getting worse and he kept rubbing Blaine's sweaty palms.

"I'm going to be okay, Blaine," Kurt reassured.

"I miss having, "that time" with you," Blaine put on his puppy face look.

"N'awww Blaine, once is enough," Kurt smiled and went towards Rachel and Quinn.

"Heeeey, looking lovely, Hummel," Quinn commented.

"Kurt, I'm going to NYADA in about 5 months'! After graduation! I'm gonna have a fabulous time there, probably with you too!" Rachel chirped happily.

"Before that, kill Nationals first!" Kurt winked.

Rachel hugged Kurt tightly and Quinn joined the group hug. Not long after, Sam, Puck and Finn hugged the thrio tighter than ever. Lastly, Blaine walked slowly to them and hugged them.

"Cheers for college boy!"

"Passengers for flight 21A (A/N: Hell yeah, 21!) please head to gate C right now, repeat, Passengers for flight 21A please head to gate C right now."

"Uh-oh, there goes the plane," Rachel put on a sad look.

"Kurt, I'm gonna miss you so much, be safe and have fun," Quinn said and hugged Kurt.

"Hey lil' bro. Time flies so fast, eh? C'mon, gimme a hug!" Finn said and hugged Kurt.

"My boy is growing up so damn fast," Puck said and hugged Kurt tightly.

"I'll take care of your little cutiepie of a boyfriend, dude. C'mon, have fun, put everything aside," Sam said and patted Kurt on the back.

"My boy, Kurt. Have fun there, be safe, don't be too fragile of yourself, Kurt. New York is kinda crazy dangerous and you gotta have extra protection. Just be okay with yourself and everything will be alright," Burt smiled and hugged Kurt daddy-style.

"Aww, Kurt, I'll miss you, son," Carole hugged Kurt.

"Best twinsies ever! Call me when you reach there, love you! And don't forget me okay! Keep in touch, see you in 5 months'!" Rachel gave Kurt some sort of box and hugged him so tightly.

"Have fun, Kurt, you're amazing, so everything will be wonderful," Mr Reez smiled at Kurt and hugged him tightly as ever.

Then, Kurt saw Blaine's sad, longing face. He knew Blaine wants to follow him. Wherever he goes. Kurt broke into tears of sadness and looked at Blaine. He looked at his left and saw everyone with sad emotions pasted on their faces.

"Kurt, I'm gonna miss you like crazy," Blaine said and pressed his lips against Kurt's.

They kissed passionately for a good 10 seconds. When Kurt felt a tap on his shoulder, he pulled away and looked behind.

"Um, sir, you have about less than 10 minutes to be in flight. You have to go now," the police officer said calmly.

Kurt nodded his head and smiled weakly. He turned to Blaine to see his face drenched with tears.

"Goodbye, Blaine, I'm gonna miss you. Meet me sometimes, alright?" Kurt smiled and hugged Blaine for the last time.

"G-G-Goodb-bye," Blaine cried.

He felt his heart sank deeply when he said that word. He always thought that he will never ever say goodbye to Kurt. But he did, and he couldn't take the word back.

Kurt smiled and pecked Blaine's wet cheeks and held Blaine's hand. It's so cold. Kurt went into the checkpoint, slowly letting go of Blaine's hand. Blaine held Kurt's hand, slowly slipping off it. His heart broke at the sight of his hand not attached to Kurt's.

Kurt waved at them when he passed the checkpoint. Kurt smiled at his friends and as he slowly looked at Blaine, he cried. He cried, then looked away, slowly walking towards the plane. Blaine knew how heartbroken Kurt is right now, cuz he was feeling it too.