First time

"Here we are, the Hummel-Hudson property!" Burt welcomed Blaine in a welcoming way.

Kurt took out the keys and unlocked the front door. Burt, Blaine and himself were greeted by a disgusting sight - Finn was snogging Rachel in the sofa, both half naked.

"Oh my god, guys, why didn't you knock?" Finn took a blanket and covered Rachel.

"Uh, Finn, I'll change in the toilet," Rachel looked at Burt," I'm sorry."

Kurt and Blaine stared at each other and chuckled lightly. Burt nodded his head at Rachel and went indoors. Finn awkwardly left the living room and into his room. Blaine couldn't help but to hold on to Kurt's shoulders because he was laughing too hard.

"C'mon, Blaine, straighten up, we've got things to do!" Kurt rubbed Blaine's back comfortingly.

Blaine was still laughing his head off when he was in Kurt's bedroom. He laid down at Kurt's bed , wide arm. He could not help but to picture the Finchel snogging scenes over and over again.

"BLAINE! HELP ME!" Kurt shrieked from inside his bathroom.

Blaine suddenly stopped laughing and dashed into the bathroom. Kurt hid behind the shower curtain and waited for Blaine to come. Then he jumped on Blaine, surprising him.

"You've finally stop laughing! And all credits to me!" Kurt laughed his heart out.

"That was mean, Kurt!" Blaine rolled on top of Kurt, pinning him down, laughing harder than ever.

"No, it wasn't! It's the only way for me to make you stop laughing like a witch!" Kurt blew Blaine's face.

"Oh no you don't!" Blaine pinched Kurt's nose.

There was silence for a minute. They just stared at each other, still giggling. It was awkwardly comfortable and the both of them were enjoying every second of it.

"Hey, Kurt, make sure you-" Burt went into Kurt's bathroom, without knocking.

He stared at the both of them on the floor, wide-eyed. Blaine stood up, trying not to hurt Kurt in any ways, and helped Kurt up. Kurt rubbed his hair and tried to find an excuse.

"Dad, I was just pranking on Blaine," Kurt laughed awkwardly,"And he pinned me down."

"Uh, yeah," Blaine agreed.

"Just, make sure Blaine is comfortable," Burt said without any emotions.

Kurt nodded and waited for Burt to leave the room. Then, Kurt started unpacking Blaine's luggage into the room. Blaine followed him outside.

"That was silly of us," Blaine broke the silence.

"But that was fun, I mean, seriously," Kurt laughed sweetly.

Blaine looked at Kurt, sensing how perfect he was. He was beginning to fall for Kurt, hard.

"What are you looking at? Is there something, unpleasant?" Kurt tried to cover some parts of his face then took a sit at his bed.

Blaine shook his head and went to sit beside Kurt.

"Kurt, when I was with Sebastian, I had never felt the true love feeling before," Blaine sat closer to Kurt, "I'm beginning to fall for a guy."

"Great! Who is it?" Kurt exclaimed, trying to disguise the hurt in his voice.

Blaine held Kurt's hand and expressed his feelings, "He's one of a kind, he thought that he's imperfect, but he's wrong. And even, with a high-pitched voice, I really think that he is the most perfect guy I've ever known. And he's right in front of me, by the name of Kurt Hummel."

Blaine leaned in for a long, passionate kiss, expecting Kurt to reject it. But he was wrong. Kurt went to kiss him, enjoying the love he was feeling in the air. Kurt placed his hands on Blaine's back and slowly laid down on the bed, still kissing him. Blaine tried his best not to put his weight on Kurt and finally broke apart for air.

"Kurt, this is my first time," Blaine admitted.

"You are not alone, Blaine. Not alone," Kurt whispered in Blaine's lips and continued kissing him again.