Sectionals

"Okay, guys, let's just silently pray that we will kill this Britney medley," Mr Schue said calmly.

Blaine neared Kurt and stood beside him. Kurt looked away.

"Kurt-" Blaine said.

Kurt ignored Blaine went over to Rachel and Quinn who was talking excitedly.

"Hey, Kurt, how are you?" Rachel asked.

"As usual," Kurt said.

"You look gloomy, and I saw Blaine trying to talk to you earlier. Why didn't you talk to him?" Quinn said, emphasizing on the word 'Blaine'.

"Nah, just, trying to get closer to you guys, of course!" Kurt faked a smile.

"Kurt, Blaine is crying," Rachel showed an uneasy look.

Kurt immediately turned around and saw Sam rubbing Blaine's back. Finn, Puck and Artie went to Blaine and tried to comfort him.

"Kurt, you're fighting with him aren't you!" Rachel accused and left Kurt alone.

"Okay, guys, c'mon, group hug," Mr Schue announced, "Blaine, why are you, crying?"

"N-nothing, I'm fine thanks."

Kurt stood beside Blaine and everyone went to hug each other. Kurt went to rub Blaine's back slowly, acknowledging Blaine that he still care for him. After that, the announcer from stage announced that New Directions will perform next.

"We're gonna kill this together, Blaine," Kurt assured, trying to make Blaine feel better.

Blaine smiled and nodded his head weakly, wiping a tear from his eyes. Kurt awkwardly patted on Blaine's shoulder and went to join the rest on stage.

After a whole 7 minutes of showtime, all of them went backstage with throbbing hearts, sweaty foreheads and palms, waiting for the results.

"Let's invite The Warblers from Dalton Academy High on stage to show us what they had prepared."

The Warblers then did Just The Way You Are. Kurt went to the gents and wept silently, afraid that they won't win Sectionals and he will ruin everything. He stressed out and felt like his whole life is over. After about 1 minute of being in the toilet alone, he heard someone coming in.

"K-Kurt? Are you there?" Sam's voice burst out.

Kurt wiped his tears away and made sure his face aren't that red. He emerged from the toilet slowly to find Blaine and Sam waiting for him with worried looks on their face. Blaine immediately broke into a half-smile when he saw Kurt. Blaine hugged Kurt tightly while whispering some words.

"Kurt, you were amazing up there, you're right. We killed this thing," Blaine cried in Kurt's shoulder.

Sam hugged the both of them together and stayed there for a moment. Then, Mr Schue told them to go back to the stage. This, is final, and this will determine Kurt whether he'll have a good memory being in WMHS.

"Remember, Kurt, if we didn't win it, we still have each other," Blaine said and placed his arms around Kurt's waist.

Author speaks: So, do you think they'll win it, or not? Probably only 30% of you will guess it correctly ;) Fine, I'll continue later haha xoxo More reads please? :3