Official End

««««« 2 months later »»»»»

Kurt sat by the window in his dorm room as he teared up. He missed Blaine and he totally didn't know what to do. Blaine didn't talk to him since the day they broke up. After a while, there was a knock on the door. Kurt was expecting...

"Honey, get ready for singing class. You missed 2 and Ms Carmen is expecting you by now," a familiar voice rang out.

Kurt turn around and saw Anthony smiling softly at him.

"I still can't believe it you broke up with Dorothy just for me," Kurt trailed off.

"I wanna make you happy, Kurt, and if you're happy, I'm happy too," Anthony kissed Kurt's hair, "C'mon, let's go."

Kurt and Anthony walked hand-in-hand to the singing room. Kurt didn't feel right. He missed Blaine. Like hell. No, more than hell. When he nearly reached the destination, he saw someone familiar. Oh no, she can't see me with him like this, oh my god, Kurt thought. Kurt let go of Anthony's hand and ran to the Lima-styled girl.

"Rachel! Rachel, I'm here! Oh my god, Rachel I missed you!" Kurt hugged Rachel and carried her.

"KURTTTTTTTT!" Rachel screamed and kissed Kurt on the cheek, "MY LOVE, I MISS YOU TOO!"

They laughed for a second when Rachel broke the laughters.

"Who's this good-looking guy?" Rachel smiled at Anthony.

"Oh, he's Anthony!" Kurt smiled awkwardly.

"Your friend?" Rachel smiled.

"I'm his boyfriend, nice to meet you, I'm Anthony Ferrer," Anthony smiled.

Rachel's eyes were nearly bulging out. Kurt looked away shily. He couldn't look at Rachel anymore.

Blaine walked past the row of lockers as he saw Sam running towards him.

"Heeeey, dude! Mind to hang out today?" Sam asked cheerfully.

"Just the two of us?" Blaine asked moodily.

"With Quinn!" Sam exclaimed.

"Oh."

"That's a yes, right? Puh-leaaaaaase? For Kurt?" Sam pouted.

It hitted him. Blaine still loves Kurt. Till the bottom of his heart. He began to sob.

"D-dude, what's wrong?" Sam asked.

"We broke up, Sam," Blaine wiped his tears.

"I'm so sorry, Blaine, I really am," Sam frowned.

Blaine shook his head and began to walk away, still with tears in his eyes.

"Hey! We can have fun! So, you'll go? It's okay if you don't want..."

"Yeah, I'll go. For Kurt," Blaine teared up at the word 'Kurt'.

That night, Blaine laid on his (and Kurt's) bed, looking at Kurt's picture on the bedside table.

"Kurt, I love you so much," Blaine cried.

Seconds later, his phone rang. He opened it and saw the nickname that means the whole world to him.

Cutest <3

He immediately answered and was greeted by Kurt's sobbing voice.

"B-Blaine," Kurt cried, "I love you so much, I miss you."

Blaine cried. He still love Kurt, but he couldn't forgive him anymore. Kurt had crossed the line.

"I wanna be with you,"

"You're with Anthony, Kurt."

"I am. I am, but I knew we aren't meant to be together. I want you."

"Kurt, c'mon, be matured," Blaine cried, "Be with him. Alright? Just for me?"

Blaine heard sobbings.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can, Kurt, you're perfect, you can do everything."

"B-Blaine, I don't wanna be here."

"C'mon, he's yours, I want you to be his and him to be yours, Kurt."

"I still love you."

"I love you too, Kurt. It hurts for you being far away from me, but it hurts me more if you're alone. So," Blaine stammered, "B-Be with him, alright?"

"Whatever it is, I still love you, more than anything in this world. Remember that, Blaine. You're gonna be my best friend and roomate for ever."

"Last long with him, okay. Treat him like you used to treat me,"

"I will," Kurt cried, "I love you, Blaine Devon Anderson."

"I love you too, Kurt Hummel, till we meet again."

"Goodbye, and thanks for the talk. Makes me feel better."

"You're welcome. So, we're officially done, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, goodbye, Kurt,"

Blaine felt a huge weight being lifted off his life. He finally said his goodbye to Kurt, and it felt bitter-sweet. Blaine smiled to himself.

"Whatever it is, he's still my best friend," Blaine whimpered and cried himself to sleep - with Kurt's picture by his side, always protecting his flawless angel.

Klaine is indeed forever <3