Exposed boyfriendship

Kurt rolled on the bed and opened his eyes slowly to find Blaine snoring lightly beside him. He smiled and pecked Blaine's lips, afraid to wake him up. He climbed out of bed and went over to Blaine's side of bed.

"Good morning, sweetcheeks. It's Tuesday already! Get ready for school," Kurt kissed Blaine's forehead softly.

His scent really turns me on, Kurt thought. Blaine rubbed his eyes and sat up. He looked around the unfamiliar place and remembered that he was now living with Kurt. He smiled and pulled Kurt into a warm hug.

"C'mon Blaine, who goes into the toilet first gets to wash up first! And," Kurt hesitated, "I always take at least 30 minutes in there!"

Kurt rushed towards the bathroom, leaving Blaine behind, groaning and covering his head with a pillow.

About 10 minutes later, Kurt emerged with a cleverly-designed robe. Blaine looked at Kurt and stared at him.

"I thought you said you will take at least 30? And guys use towels," Blaine said," not robes."

"I have to take care of my inside, Blaine," Kurt explained.

"Oh, I get it, okay," Blaine nodded and headed towards the bathroom.

About 1 minute, Blaine was still walking half-way to the bathroom.

"Be quick, Blaine! I have to open up this robe to get dress!" Kurt screamed while dressing his hair.

Blaine had an idea. He took out his phone and pretended that he was already in the toilet.

"I'm inside already, Kurt," Blaine said, waiting for the time to strike.

Kurt hummed a tune and looked behind to see if Blaine was already in the bathroom. He took off his robes and placed it on the bed. He was wearing only his red boxers.

"Gotcha!" Blaine shouted as he captured a photo of Kurt in his boxers.

"OH MY GOD BLAINE! DELETE IT AT ONCE!" Kurt screamed loudly and tried to cover his half-naked body.

"Kurt, sometimes, you will have to expose yourself to your own boyfriend!" Blaine said and deleted the picture of Kurt.

Kurt giggled and pushed Blaine towards the bathroom. He snatched Blaine's phone from him and threw it on the bed.

"Fine, I'll get ready," Blaine smirked and headed to wash up.

About 20 minutes later, Kurt bid his father goodbye and went to school in his car with Blaine. Kurt turned on the radio and "Just A Kiss" came up. Kurt sang it with Blaine, and when it comes to the chorus part, Kurt blushed, hard.

"Kurt, you're blushing!" Blaine exclaimed and pinched Kurt's cheek.

"Well, the 'b' and the 'l' from 'blushing' comes from the first two letters of your name. That means," Kurt smiled," I'm blushing because of you."

Blaine 'N'awwed' at Kurt and continued singing until they reached WMHS.

"See you in Glee Club, Kurt," Blaine patted Kurt's shoulders,"I love you."

"I love you too, Blaine, so much," Kurt pouted.

Kurt went to his first period class and saw Mercedes and Tina standing beside his locker.

"Hey, Kurt, we saw Blaine mouthing 'I love you' to you, think we didn't see it? He made it too obvious," Mercedes winked.

"Oh lord, Mercedes, you knew our secret!" Kurt gasped in shock.

"Not only Mercedes, I knew it too!" Tina exclaimed.

"Okay, fine, but whatever you do, don't, tell anyone, other than the kids in Glee Club," Kurt said.

"Promise!" Mercedes and Tina group-hugged Kurt.

Then, the thrio headed to first period. Klaine is officially dating.