Nice Kill!

Suga's POV

Well this will be interesting.

I stand a few meters apart, directly in front of the girl who attacked me earlier.

Geez what have I gotten myself into.

I look at (F/N) who's standing at the end of the court. Her expression was much different from when I first met her. Her eyes were burning with the same fire as her best friend.

Is this her true form?

She stares at me with determination and I give her a nod signalling 'okay'

"Ready!" she yells from across the court. I couldn't help but smile at the way she was so eager.

Okay Suga give her a nice set. Not too low and not too high.

My eyes meet with Mika as she tosses the ball making an upside down 'U' shape.

Perfect.

The ball comes down with the needed force of gravity. I let my hands move upwards automatically, palms outwards with my fingertips propped just so. Three years of practice and setting was practically muscle memory to me.

Just as the ball grazed my fingertips, I push upwards and the ball lands exactly where I want it to be.

Just as quick as my set, (F/N) met the ball right there in mid air. It was like in a movie. Her ponytail blowing in the air, her jump so high above the net. The serious expression on her face with her (e/c) eyes, darted towards the ball. Her back arched with knees bent. Her form was perfect. She was flying.

Her arm shot out like a whip. Fast but accurate. Her hand hit the ball with such force it went flying down the court and right into Hinata's face. This caused Hinata to tumble backwards, resulting in a chaotic downfall. Hinata let out a loud "AH!" before he came crashing down. He fell on his back, twitching in pain.

What I believed to be in slow motion, (F/N) lands gracefully with her feet barely making a noise

Ho-HOW? She's so tiny! How does she have so much power?

The whole room was shook, me especially. As everyone was still adjusting to what just happened. Mika says,

"Still a little rusty there (F/N)? I mean it's been a while hasn't it?"

"Ha, you got that right, I've seen better." Kageyama blurts out, his arms crossed as he let out a small 'huff' sound. He seemed in denial.

No, that couldn't of been her 'warm-up'? What the hell is Mika talking about. That. Was. Amazing!

(F/N) stood there in silence in the middle of the court.

What is she thinking?

I snap out of it, looking at (F/N). She's staring into her reddened palm deep in thought.

Hearing the commotion on the other side of the court, I look over in shock. Hinata was still lying down on the ground. Immediately, Daichi & Tanaka approached with shocked faces towards Hinata as they tried waking up the little ball of energy. Well, was a ball of energy.

Daichi and Tanaka both take turns slapping Hinata in the face. Tanaka hovers over the boy's face clapping loudly and yelling,

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" but the boy did not wake from his deep slumber. He seemed knocked out cold.

As Mika just realize what was happening, she looked towards (F/N).

"JESUS (F/N)! What did you do to Hinata!"

Kageyama let out loud laugh, unable to control it. He was rolling on the floor holding his stomach, eyes filled with happy tears. He was howling at Hinata saying,

"YOU DESERVED THAT HINATA!"

I notice that (F/N) remained on her spot, still as a statue. Silent. Her eyes still fixated at her palm, as if she was still processing what just happened.

"We should get the school nurse?" yelled Daichi over to me.

"I think it's too late!" I glance at the clock, "It's already 5pm! The school nurse would've left already!"

The two boys were frantically trying to revive Hinata. They shake him vigorously until Hinata finally let out a small cough.

"W-wah happened?" he said sleepily, still lying on the ground.

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud. It was (F/N). She collapsed to the ground with her eyes closed, pale skin, and forehead drenched in sweat.

What happened!?

I run towards her, kneeling down as I sit on my legs. I make sure her head is well supported as I prop her head on my lap.

Daichi yelled, "What's happening to these first years!?"

Mika runs towards the two of us. She crouches down beside me as she puts her hand upon (F/N)'s forehead. She shakes her head making a 'tsk tsk' sound. She didn't looked as worried as I did.

"Does this happen often!?" I asked anxiously to Mika. She didn't reply as she got up and starting approaching Kageyama.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU PUSHED HER TOO HARD" she screamed pointing at (F/N)'s fallen body.

"ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO TOSS FOR HER! HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?" Kageyama screamed back

Ugh it's hopeless with those two.

I look down at (F/N)'s face, she looked troubled as I feel more sweat forming on her back.

"HEY YOU IDIOTS!" I called out to Kageyama and Mika. Stopping them yet again from pulverizing each other.

"Why don't you two help me bring (F/N) home, instead of thinking about yourselves for once!" I angrily shouted. Mika and Kageyama bitterly parted ways. Kageyama to Hinata and Mika to me.

Tanaka called over, "Wait Suga! Practice isn't even over yet!"

"Well it is now!" I replied.

I carefully lift (F/N) with my left hand, supporting her neck and my right hand underneath her legs. I rise from the floor while carrying her with ease as I bring her upwards towards my chest.

She's so tiny. She fits perfectly in my arms.

Mika grabs a towel she found on the bench and wipes her friend's sweat away.

"Can you carry her home?" She asked solemnly.

I nod, looking downwards toward (F/N)'s distraught face. Her brows knit tightly with her lips parted slightly.

I'm sorry (F/N). I shouldn't of pushed you too hard.

"She lives right beside me. Let's go." Mika nudged me in the arm interrupting my thoughts. Before I left, I call out to Daichi,

"Daichi, I'll make up the practice at lunch tomorrow."

Daichi gives a thumbs up for approval, too busy with Hinata. I grab my bag and Mika grabs her's and (F/N)'s. We walk out together, the cold air hitting my face.

"Hey can you pass me my jacket Mika?"

She hands it to me and I place it on top of (F/N). I wrap it around (F/N) the best way I can. Her face burrows into my chest as I feel the warmth of her breath.

----- end p. 9------

I'm kilig heheh