Don't Worry

You slowly open your eyes but your vision was a blur. You feel a blanket wrapped around you, keeping you warm.

Where are my glasses? Wait, where am I?

Your blindly feel around for your glasses but instead your hand feels something warm.

Huh?

You look down as your hand was on top of someone else's. Glancing to your left, you see the back of a boy with silver hair.

SUGA?!

Reacting to your touch, Suga turns around and you're greeted with his hazel eyes and a cute smile.

"Oh (F/N), you're finally awake."

"Where am I and how did I get here?" You say groggily. You start rubbing your eyes trying to make sense of everything.

You look at your surroundings and realize you're home.

At least that answered one of my questions.

You felt a little calmer until you realized,

SUGA IS IN MY HOUSE!? 

Your heart started beating irregularly fast.

"Well, Mika walked me to your house. It's a good thing you live right beside each other. No wonder you're best friends" he explained tapping a pen to his chin.

You glance at the coffee table as it is filled with papers. School homework and volleyball diagrams spread out in a particular fashion.

"Oh sorry about the mess." He said shyly as he notices your eyes drifting towards his neatly printed notes. He was wearing glasses and you saw him in a new perspective.

Wow, what beautiful handwriting. He seemed like the type to take his studies seriously. He's so cute with his glasses.

You respond sheepishly, "Its okay don't worry about it. Wait, where's my mom?"

You suddenly get up into a sitting position but the sudden movement made your head throb. Your forehead was pounding.

"Ugh." You clutch your forehead with both your hands. The pain seemed to be getting worse. You close your eyes trying to stop the pain.

"(F/N), no sudden movements" He tucked the blanket upwards to your neck, making you back lie back down.

Your nose was filled with a lavender scent as Suga rubbed his hands together.

"Here."

He gently removed your hands from your face and placed them to your lap. He then replaced your hands with his own and started massaging your temples gently. You were blushing so bad and it was impossible to hide it. Usually you wouldn't let anyone touch your forehead because of how sensitive it is, but with Suga you allowed it. Embarrassed to look in his direction, you close your eyes as you're soothed by his soft hands.

He's really good at this.

A minute passed and he stopped massaging. You open your eyes and a pink tint spread on his face. Your head seemed more clearer as it wasn't throbbing as much.

"Was that okay? I usually do that when I study for too long and I get migraines often. I've also read lavender helps with stress relief. Not that I assume you're stressed or anything" he spoke awfully fast, like he was embarrassed. He closed the small ointment bottle and quickly returned back to his paperwork, writing in his notebook.