All The Damn Corridors

You were running up the stairs in search of Takeda-senpai's office. Apparently he was the faculty advisor of the volleyball club. You've never met him before, but you've heard great things about him. According to Suga, he doesn't know a single thing about volleyball, but he's been their number one support since they lost Ukai and Kiyoko. You've heard that coach Ukai had a major heart attack from constant stress that he was hospitalized the same year of your accident.

Where is this teacher's office!?

You felt like your were making several laps around the school. You still weren't the best at directions and you can't believe Daichi gave you this responsibility. Mika was already in the gym prepping the nets as she was the referee. You were on towel duty and errands. You and Mika rock paper scissored for the jobs. And sadly you lost. After running around all these stupid corridors you try to recall Daichi's instructions,

Take a left up the corridor, there you will find the green door and it will be next to the one with the flower pots.

UGH, DAICHI WHICH CORRIDOR?!

You were getting frustrated as you take another left down the hall. The hallways seemed endless when all of a sudden you look up. 'Faculty's Office' the sign read.

Finally!!

You wipe the sweat off your brow and just in time, Takeda-senpai opened the door to greet you.

"Why hello Shimizu-san! Welcome to my office! Come in!"

He seems so young for a teacher. He's barely taller than me and he has such a youthful face. He could honestly be mistaken for a student.

You come inside without saying a word. You were still breathless from running the multiple corridors. Takeda-senpai took a seat at his desk and pulled out a chair for you. He offered you some water as he can tell you were exhausted.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this, Shimizu-san. The team really needs this" He poured you a glass and you take it in your hand.

"It's no problem really. You can just call me (F/N)." You say waving your hand while drinking your water.

"Oh alright, (F/N) it is. Your last name sounds so familiar. Are you related to anyone I know?"

"Um, well Kiyoko is my sister." you say shyly looking down at the water in your cup.

"No wonder you look so familiar." He pulled out his computer and opened up the 'volleyball club' folder. He then clicked a few other things and there was Kiyoko's profile. She was smiling at the camera with her volleyball club uniform on. She looks so young here. He looked at you and then back at the computer screen.

"Wow, it's like seeing twins. I really thought I was tripping out for a second. You play volleyball as well, I assume?" He said gleefully.

You fidget in your seat clearly uncomfortable at the situation. Takeda-senpai didn't notice as he continued to click a few more things on his computer.

"We thought Kiyoko went to a boarding school abroad or moved away. She didn't leave a word for us, but now that you're here it's nice that you're taking over your sis-."

You suddenly get up from your chair, startling the teacher. He looked up at you in fear that he offended you. You gently place the cup on the table and say,

"Sorry Takeda-senpai. I came here to pick up a box that Daichi-san told me to get." You look down at your shoes, embarrassed by your sudden reaction.

"Oh yes, sorry. I don't want to take up too much of your time" he apologized. He got up and retrieved a key from his desk. He then walked to the nearest closet and opened it with the key. It creaked a little showing its age. The teacher bent down and heaved this huge box, it seemed quite heavy for him. He places it on the nearby table and gestures you to come see.