Waves

Suga's POV

Wow what a large building. I stand at the bottom of this grey building as it looms over me and (F/N). I suddenly felt so small and an uneasy feeling crept over me.

I have a bad feeling about this.

I gulp and feel sweat collect in the back of my neck. Turning to (F/N), she looks at the building with a solemn expression. I couldn't read her face, but she seemed indifferent to the gigantic building in front of her.

"Kiyoko is here." she mumbled to me. She wasn't facing you as she was stuck in a trance with her eyes fixated to the glass door.

K-kiyoko is here?! What? When? How? I thought she moved abroad? This doesn't make any sense. But (F/N) is here with me. I always wondered what happened but now its- its all coming together.

I put a hand on her shoulder, making her divert her attention away from the door.

"(F/N), w-whats going on. I thought Kiyoko..." I pause and stare at her blank face.

"You thought she was dead?" she whispered. I feel tears forming in my eyes as I look away from her. She gracefully lowers my hand from her shoulder and takes hold of it.

"Come." she said slightly biting her lip, as she notions me to follow her into the building.

She swipes the white card in her hand beside the door and it makes a small beeping sound. A green light is displayed on the monitor and the doors allowed access to the two of you. The smell of musk filled my nose. A few people dressed in white were taking care of people in wheelchairs by spoon feeding them their dinner. Grumbles of the people all sorts of ages are sitting in the lounging areas. Beef stew and porridge was being severed. (F/N) approaches the front desk and a middle aged women was there to greet them.

"Why hello (F/N). Long time no see. And who is this lovely gentleman?" she gleamed at me, making you slightly uncomfortable.

"Hello Sato-senpai. This is my friend Suga." she smiled while gesturing a hand to me. 

"Uh, hello" you bow, greeting her awkwardly. 

"Well, well. (F/N) over here has become such a lovely woman. I can see why you like her." she softly laughs while slightly spinning in her receptionist chair. I blushed a bit and (F/N) interrupted, 

"Haha very funny Sato-senpai. He's just a friend from school."

"Sure he is. You know what your father would say." she eyes (F/N), making her smile.

"Yes, Sato-senpai. I know" she smirks at the desk clerk and the woman held a hand to her mouth. 

Oh, she knows the Shimizu family.

"My dad put my grandmother here. She spent a lot of time here with Sato-senpai. They're practically friends" she gestured towards the blushing woman.

"Oh stop it (F/N). Anyways, the specialist is up there now. I believe he has the papers for you to sign."

"Yes thank you senpai."

Before she waves goodbye to the receptionist I bow to her,

"Pleasure meeting you."

"Wow (F/N), you're lucky after all. What a fine young gentleman."

She tries to ignore her but I could tell she's blushing hard.

"L-lets go now Suga." she takes hold of my hand and opens the door with her white card again. It makes a small ping sound before she pushes it open. The last thing I see is the receptionist blowing me a kiss goodbye and gesturing a small wave with her fingers. Before I could react, the door closed behind us two and I start venturing off up the long flight of stairs.