Subs

Both you and Mika are standing by the fence, wide eyed. Never in a million years would you think that Mika would have boys over, let alone you.

Did Oikawa and Tsukishima sleepover? But then again who am I to judge. I still can't believe Suga slept over and yes I saw him, um, shirtless?!

"Ohayo Mitsuki-san!" your mom called from the house. She was standing by the doorway, looking at all the boys in the front yard.

"Ohayo Shimizu-san! Would you look at that? All these handsome boys in our front yard! " Mika's mom observed still holding a towel in her hand. She was wearing a pink apron as she was wiping down a dish.

"Why aren't our girls super popular. It's only been, what, two days of high school? And look they're making friends so fast." you mom wipes a fake tear away.

You could feel the blood rushing to your head and Mika blushed the same shade as you.

Can we just go to school now please. I can't take more of mom's embarrassment...

Just then you see a boy with dark hair pass by your house. It was Kageyama.

Great. Just great. How am I supposed to explain this to him?!

He looks into your direction and he makes a scary face at Suga. Even if Kageyama tries to smile its scary, but this is beyond scary. It's petrifying. Oikawa was heading out with Hajime and Oikawa bumped into his shoulder intentionally. Kageyama stuck out a middle finger to him and continued walking to school.

Feisty. Well guess I owe an explanation to two people now...

"Hows everything Shimizu-san?" Mika's mom's asked

"It's very good! I have a week off from work. Kiyoko is finally awake." she replied with ease.

At that moment, you'd give anything to let your mom shut up. It was already humiliating enough that Suga is here but now that 4 other people know... this is just unbearable.

"Kiyoko is awake?!" Hajime exclaimed. You can see tears forming in his and Mika's eyes.

The only people who knew about Kiyoko were the Mitsuki family. But now Suga, Daichi, Oikawa and Tsukishima all know now, in just a matter of a day.

"KA-SAN!" you yell at your mom. You didn't want a lot of people to know. You thought it would stress out Kiyoko when she comes back. Everyone in school is going to talk about it now.

"What? It's good news! We must share it with everyone. Especially the Mitsuki family, who've been there since day one." you mom calmly explained.

You grumble something to yourself but you guess your mom was right. A year without Kiyoko was brutal. Tsukishima and Oikawa both held the same confused face. For once they were on the same page. You clear your throat interrupting everyone's thoughts,

"Well we better get to school." You tap the fence out of nervousness.

" YupYup. Wouldn't want to submit this paper late, now would we..." Mika said with the same amount of awkwardness. Mika and you glare at each other and mouth, 'lets go'.

As you pass the gate, both of you and Mika walk ahead linking arms with each other. There was so much explaining to do.

All four of you walk to school in awkward silence. Tsukishima was scuffing his feet in behind with his hands in his pockets. Suga tried to start a conversation with him, but Tsukishima just made small nods and grunts in response. He didn't seem like the talking type.

Wow, it's like no one got a wink of sleep last night...

You turn to Mika and whisper,