034

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"You so fine baby." Said Armani admiring him as she took his picture.

"Nah thats all you ma." He said. "Lemme see the picture you took."

"Fye

"Fye." He said leaning in kissing her lips. The two had decided to go on a date and just enjoy each other's company away from the gang and Chardenay. They first went to the beach, then a trip to one of Florida's most popular art museums which Nasir suggested, now they were topping it all off with lunch.

"You making me wan fuck." Said Armani bluntly, with Nasir she felt she could say just about anything and she was finally the most comfortable she had ever been.

"I mean shit." He licked his bottom lip smirking at her. "Ain't nun wrong with a quickie."

Armani blushed. "Boy you know I don't moan low, somebody gon hear us." She looked around at her surroundings seeing no one was paying the 2 any mind.

"Guess we gon have to keep yo volume down baby, but lemme finish my food so I can have you for desert." He said taking a bite of his asparagus.

Armani looked at him to see if he was serious and he looked back at her with the same seductive smirk that sent her over the edge a year ago. She absentmindedly closed her legs as she continued to eat her food. Once the two finished their food, Nasir asked for the check. Minutes later, the waitress finally came and she was heavy on the flirting— Nasir couldn't help but to look bored at her before he let out a yawn telling her to just hand him the check. Armani, on impulse, offered to pay the same way she always did and as usual— Nasir declines, telling her he got them.

Nasir grabs her hand and the two go back to the car. Armani observes Nasir as he drives with one hand on the wheel laid back in his seat— she wanted his dick in her mouth now. She undid her seatbelt and leaned over undoing his belt.