Chapter 4

Jennie's pov

I was startled by his sudden hug and stood still in silence unaware of what to do. Even after parting away my heart hasn't still calmed down. As we walked back home, grace welcomed us inside.

"aren't you staying with uncle?"

"I was about to but then I remembered about jin, If I stay there you will be staying all alone with him so I will stay with you"

"like last night we will stay there in the hospital"

"no it's not possible uncle is shifted to the general ward and more than 1 person is not allowed there, to look after dad I have asked for my friend's help who works there so it won't be a problem" "did you meet father morning? What did he say?"

"yes. He hasn't found a donor yet"

"so how much do we have now ?"

"summing up the savings we have around 75K"

"If we delay the operation like this then all our savings will be spent on miscellaneous expenses"

While we were discussing jin interrupted us,

"I think I shall help you out"

"you can't even pay for yourself, how you are gonna help us", grace mocked at him

"I shall help you when I get back to my town, just help me reach there, just pay for my ticket"

"seriously how can you expect us to believe such a shitty lie, come up with a better one guy!", grace yelled in annoyance and the argument continued on and on, until I shouted for them to stop.

"look here jin, it's not as simple as you think, you don't even know how much we need, if you are doing this just because we might throw you out then I can assure you that we won't"

"I know you wouldn't but I can't stay here for long and about the money, I will pay it for sure, do you trust me or not?", he asked me pointedly.

"I trust you but-", I replied in low voice gaining a glare from grace.

After a few minutes of silence jin broke the ice,

"you can accompany me to Seoul if you don't trust me"

Before I could reply, to my surprise grace agreed to it.

"wait! How can we do that.. what about uncle? if we go there who will look after him?"

"then Jennie accompany me while grace stay here"

"grace, I think it's a better choice than getting help from uncle Chun"

"But, what if he does something to you?", grace asked me worriedly

"excuse me, I have high standards", jin scoffed

"what do you mean HiGh Standards? my Jennie is way more than enough for you-", grace defended

"grace! now you sound like my matchmaker just cut it off" "than getting help from uncle Chun and risking all of us lives, it's better to risk my life alone, after all, I am the cause behind it"

"Can someone explain to me who is this uncle Chun?", jin asked

"that's none of your business" I and grace said in union

After a short argument with no other choice left, we decided to accept the offer and help him.

Author's pov

In the meantime out there in Seoul, the crew reached s.korea early morning. Only when they are boarding off members and the crew notice Jin's absence and search for him in panic. Later through officials out there they get to know that Jin hasn't boarded the flight and on knowing it sejin yells out at hyunsoo. As they struggle inside, army and reporters gather outside in large numbers cheering up for them. To avoid controversies managers sends the rest of the members in another way to their dorm, while they stay there to sort out.

Unable to contact jin, panicked sejin approaches bang si hyunk and an emergency meeting is held out at the Big hit office with the crew. As the crew explains the whole scenario, Bang si hyunk scolds them for being careless.

Bang si hyunk: "now, what are the measures been taken to find him?"

Sejin: "since his phone is with us we couldn't reach him directly, we are checking the flights and we are also tracking his credit card swipes and still haven't got any news."

Rm: "I think we should try to reach him by some other means cause... I broke his card at the airport, I am sorry."

Bang si hyunk: "seriously... have you guys decided to abandon him purposefully?"

"Sejin try to reach him in every means and check all the flights, by today evening if we didn't get any news about him then we have no other choice than reach police."

As time passes by, worried crew contacts police and they arrive at big hit office to collect information from each member. While the police ask for Jin's phone jungkook takes it out and switch it on to unlock the pattern. Only then the members notice Jin's message, delighted jungkook tries to contact him but they get a busy tone as grace is speaking to Jennie here at India.  Meanwhile Sejin dismisses the police officers and request them to keep it a secret.

Jennie's pov

After successfully applying for my visa and booking our tickets to Seoul, myself and Jin headed to the café where I work at morning shifts. While we are on our way to it, standing at the signal to cross the road I heard a girl giggle by my side. As soon as I looked at her she turned to another side only then I noticed other people around us were also giggling at us. I guess they must have commented on Jin's dress which doesn't fit him, poor Jin stood by my side innocently unaware of the whole scenario.

Ahh... these people never stop judging a book by its cover and him, why is he so innocent

Irked by these people I dragged jin to the other side to shop for him

Jin's pov

While we were about to cross the road suddenly Jennie grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me along with her ignoring my yelling.

Aishh...this girl never hears me out nor explains herself

After a few minutes, we reached a crowded place guess it to be a local market,

"why are we here? aren't we suppose to go to your workplace"

"We are here to shop for you"

"well.. why so sudden?"

"it's just that I can't stand at the sight of you in these-"

"ahh... I understand...your eyes must be hurt due to my shining beautiful face" saying so he winked at me

Jennie's pov

I was startled for a second by his sudden wink and then came back to sense recalling his reply, although he looks good how can a guy be this confident

"did you just call yourself BEAUTIFUL?"

"Are you saying I am not?"

Ahh... I felt pity for this guy, whereas he is boasting about his appearance and moreover that wink, its quiet dangerous

"nothing, just pick up some clothes we don't have a lot of time"

.......

While we were walking back on our way to café, Just then my phone vibrated, I picked up the call without paying much attention to it, thinking it to be grace

"grace, I am just about to enter the café, will call you back in 5 minutes" I quickly ended the call not waiting for the person on the other end to respond. within a few seconds I got another call, being pissed off I asked her in a stern voice, "grace what's the matter, can't you-". On hearing me the receiver ended the call abruptly only then I noticed it to be an aboard number.