Chapter 15

Jennie's pov

As I stand in silence stuck up between tae and jimin just then Seohyun walked up towards us looking for me. Using it as an excuse I quickly fled out of the place.

"what was that?", Seohyun giggled

"yeonjun dragged me into it", I huffed

"leave it I will take care of him later, why did you call me?", I asked her

"here's your salary", she handed me a cover full of money with all smiles

"don't refuse it, despite your injury you worked hard. I am just giving you what you deserve", she added on. I thanked and hugged her in joy.

"don't try to escape with just thanks, treat me food", she demanded breaking our hug.

"so this was your objective behind it, huh"

"well friends are for what else then", she shrugged off

"fine I will, but you have to wait for 5 more days"

"why? Is it some kind of special day?", she asked confused

"it's my birthday, I know what you are thinking, don't tell the boys"

"why?"

"let it be a surprise, they have done a lot for me at least on my birthday I want to treat them", as I sighed she hugged me tightly.

....

Just like everyday jin stayed back extra hours for practice while the rest departed. I used jk bday plan as an excuse and stayed with him. After a few hours of dancing, he laid down all exhausted.

"had fun... Watching me dance?", he asked still panting

"huh?"

"were you watching my dance moves or got distracted by my handsome face?", he winked and giggled at me.

Gosh! His wink! He always makes me flustered with his winks and what's up with his question did I get caught? Was I that obvious?

"while you take rest, let me finish my work, I need some basic information like jk's favorite color, food, things, etc", I asked out ignoring his question

I indulged myself into work specifically to avoid any other further embarrassing moments. While I am busy into it we heard a knock on the door and it was food delivery, jin returned with ice-cream in his hands.

"you can finish it up later, have this first", he said snatching the notepad from my hand and handed over the ice creams.

Jin's pov

Today I felt even more energetic with Jennie's presence. when I danced her full focus was on me and it made me happy for some reason. While she was focused on her work I ordered ice creams well aware of her craziness for it and her reaction to it was just priceless. Just by the sight of it, her eyes enlarged in surprise-filled with joy. 

"you know what, the best place to eat ice creams are under the sky", she smirked and dragged me to the rooftop.

"We might catch cold let's go inside", I protested but she was reluctant. As I watch her eat I chuckled at her antics.

"The view is quite mesmerizing, right?", she asked looking into the sky

"yes! It is indeed", I answered looking at her.

Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful is not because of these stars or lights, but us

I covered her with my jacket claiming the weather to be too cold. I also wished to give her a warm hug but then restricted myself from urging things before confession. Yeah! Finally, somehow, somewhere, I realized my love for her.

Jennie's pov

While I gasped at the sight of beauty in front of my eyes I felt warm hands over my shoulder. It was jin he gently wrapped his jacket around me. our eyes were locked together and I haven't realized before how close we were standing. I could feel the warmth radiation off his body, little Goosebumps were starting to appear on my skin.

Just to ruin the moment yeonjun called me the very right time. As my phone vibrate we came back to sense and parted away creating some distance between us. The moment he noticed yeonjun name on the phone his eyes hardened a bit before I could react he walked off with a poker face. I could not grasp the reason behind his strange behavior.

For a moment he is all sweet and the next moment he is too cold. Does he have some kind of bipolar disorder?

....

"Why did you come back so soon? don't you have a lot to discuss with him?", he scowled as soon as I entered the room.

"did I do something wrong?", I asked out still puzzled 

"wrong? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.", he huffed off

Is he jealous? Of course not. Why would he?

"so what gift did you buy for jk?", I asked changing the topic

He handed over his phone with a shopping site to me not answering my question maintaining a straight face. I guess he is still mad. On looking through it I found a cool expensive back bag on the ordered list. On further looking, I also found a few girl's clothing on the wish list.

"why is your wish list filled with girl's clothing?"

"How is it? will it be okay for a girl of your age?", his mood got better instantly

"yes, but who is the girl? Is she the one that you talked about on dinner?", i asked out wishing it not to be true

"Yeah, can you help me select one from the list?"

"well... how does she look?" I asked out of curiosity or maybe could say out of jealous but then when he gave me a pointed look I covered up with, "I need to know that to decide what might suit her"

"she looks damn pretty and cute with her brown eyes, silky hair flowing down her shoulders...", he kept on describing her all lovely dovely until I interrupted him.

"enough! I think that's quite a lot of information just go with this is one", I frowned pointing out a random one from the list.

While he is there head over heels for another girl I am being here like a stupid imagining kind of stuff like he has feelings towards me and is jealous of yeonjun because of that. I shouldn't have asked him about her, The more he explains the more it hurts.

Author's pov

Meanwhile, in China, a man in black walks up to an old man with Jennie's photo in his hand.

"master, we have confirmed she is yu yan. she recently moved out from India and is currently living with the BTS boy band at south Korea", he informs the old man

"send luhan and get that bitch back to me!", the old man passes on the order gritting his teeth in anger.