Chapter 11

Jennie's Pov

Later after dinner, I set out for my room to pack my things for the short trip. All I know about the trip was we are going to a nearby hill station for shooting a show called run bts, where they do random activities nothing else.

....

The next morning finishing up my morning routine I quickly dressed up into a white t-shirt with a blue long sleeve cardigan and a jean. I put on some light makeup and let down my hair with a side clip-on. Satisfied with my appearance I descended downstairs where the boys were already waiting up for me.

After a few minutes of travel, the van stopped at their studio for them to be groomed. The boys changed into a white t-shirt with tae picture on it and they even customized it with markers to make it hilarious. While they get their makeup done I noticed namjoon troubling Seohyun, he kept on asking her to redo the makeup some way or the other whenever she approaches the other member. Poor Seohyun couldn't lash out either at him nor complete her work as she kept on running over to him again and again.

He is quite clumsy and messes up sometimes but he isn't troublesome, why is he doing this to Seohyun?

Pitying her I offered her help for which she asked me to do touch up for jin. I did as she instructed me but it wasn't as easy as I thought. I am not talking about the makeup part I am talking about his god damn Visuals! Watching him that close made my heart flutter and I couldn't hold on my breath, my eyes kept wandering all around admiring his facial features, once our eyes met I lost in it completely, after a few seconds of glaring I backed off in realization.

"I think... getting it done by experts is only right?", saying so I ran off from there not waiting for him to reply, hiding my burning face.

Wooh! What is happening to me? am I... no! absolutely not!! get yourself on hold Jennie, you can't... maybe it's just an infatuation

.....

Now after all done we departed to the destination from the studio, on our way the boys played different games to get their snacks, meanwhile I stick to the blind side of camera to avoid further rumors. After a few hours of travel, we stopped at a departmental store where the boys are given a task to pick up ingredients for dinner within a certain limit. I looked on to them from staffs side managing myself out of the camera, while they were about to depart from there hobi caught me staring at the ice cream,

"do you want it?", hobi asked out

"but... are we allowed? Aren't you guys playing some game for the food?"

"no it's not a problem, come I will get you one", he dragged me along calling out the other members, because of me jungkook also pleaded for ice cream, followed by others. They even played a game against the director and managers for it but then being lost one of them was subjected to walk all the way to hotel and jin accepted it.

Jin's pov

Jennie looked way more pretty today I just couldn't take my eyes off from her. Whenever she laughs off at my jokes or by my acts, it always gives me butterflies and her eyes...whoa! they are highly dangerous whenever our eyes meet I get lost in them completely. After enjoying the ice cream altogether, I set apart from others to start the journey with the cameraman.

"wait!", shouting aloud Jennie ran towards me

"I will accompany you", she added

"Stop playing around and come with them", I dismissed her but she was persistent, making me give in eventually