Chapter 8

Jin's Pov

On hearing members laughing out loud I descended downstairs and found Jennie laughing with them while Jimin pulling her cheeks. on witnessing it I lost my control for a second and yelled at jimin,

"hyung what is the matter why are you yelling," he asked out puzzled by my behaviour

"yelling? no-no... I was just telling it out loud since I am far", I made a blunt excuse and laughed off making it sound like one of my puns.

"I have some work with Jennie, I will join you at the studio in few hours", saying so I dragged her along with me. Though Jennie is not needed to do money transactions I used it as an excuse. After completing a few formalities and taking the long route just to spend more time with her, we reached the studio finally. Witnessing the big crowd outside studio her eyes grew big in astonishment.

Jennie's pov

"hey don't get tensed up, just wear this mask and walk along with us", jin said with a small grin handing me a mask to wear.

As we entered, I noted down each and everything on my way in. walking inside I found his crew members working on with the camera, lights, and some heavy types of equipment. While the members greeted me jin rushed inside to change his clothes. After stretching out the boys began the shooting. As they danced I concentrated on every little detail of their movements and found myself humming and learning the dance as well. After 4 hours of non-stop shoot, exhausted members lied down on the floor as such not moving a bit.

They must be really exhausted let me at least get them water, where is that bottle?

As I looked around for the bottle I noticed some kind of heavy equipment more like a ladder on the side, about to fall right at yoongi, who is now lying down panting unaware of it. I immediately rushed towards him and pushed him on the other side. In an attempt of saving him, I got stuck in between, making the equipment fall on me. I could see jin and the rest of the members running towards me before my vision get blur. Unable to respond I fell back at my head with the darkness swallowing me up.

......

opening my eyes and adjusting to the scene I found myself lying on bed at a hospital. While I tried to move to straighten up my back I felt a sharp pain in my arm only then I noticed my left arm in a sling and legs covered with bandages. On hearing me whine, jin woke up who was resting on my side until then

"Jennie! You're awake!" as jin spoke out, the rest of the members rushed inside the room.

"yoongi... is he alright?" as I called out for him he stepped forward and assured me with a grief smile while jin flustered in anger.

"yaah!!! seriously after all this, you are asking for him? Worry about you.. you dummy girl. Look at yourself you are lying down with fracture and injuries. thank god you guarded yourself with your hand, what if it had fallen on your head?" jin yelled at me in a high note with his eyes nearly popping out. 

Although he is scolding me right now, yet he sounded worried and concern just like grace would have if only she had been here. I remained silent for him to calm down and just like that my journey back to India has been canceled because of the accident.

............

The next morning when I woke up I found jin sleeping on a couch aside me like yesterday. I guess he might have stayed by my side all day and night while I dozed off with help of medicines. As I silently watch him sleep he woke up to some noise from outside. Jimin entered with a big bouquet and fruits followed by others. They were all dressed up and cheerful.