Chapter 6

Jennie's Pov

On receiving a call I rushed to the scene where my parents lied down dead and my brother breathing heavily in the midst of blood, mixed with shattered glass of windows that lay. While Ambulance took them to hospital gu weiyi held out his bloody hand towards me trying his best to tell me something but then eventually pass out before reaching the hospital.

as I weep darkness engulfed me and I find myself in an unknown place.

"how long are you going to hide from me... yu yan", saying so a man walked in my direction with an evil grin. At the sight of him, I flinched and walked back in fear before I could run away he held my arms and twisted them making me cry out in pain.

"come on let's get back to our place", he dragged me forcefully with him

no! please! let me go!

"no!", Shouting aloud I wake up from my bed sweating hard.

"what happened? same dream?" grace asked me in concern for which I nodded in silence. She hugged and patted me trying her best to console my spooked soul, while jin stood aside  watching us.

Jin's pov

On hearing Jennie scream out loud grace and myself rushed to the bedroom. 'Same dream?' As grace consoled her I stood there in silence wondering what could be troubling her. I thought she will be alright in a few hours but she remained moody throughout the day

"Jennie come on let's go out somewhere, how long are you gonna stare at the wall", I said dragging her trying my best to cheer her up

"wait for few hours grace will be back from the hospital she will take you out", she spoke in low voice not minding me

"yaah... it was you who assured me yesterday moreover tomorrow I will get back to Korea, is this how you show your gratitude to a person who helps you?" I asked her making a fake sad face

"fine let's go, just don't give me that look"

......

We headed towards a mall where I drag her purposefully to the play area so that she could cheer up.

"What game do you want to play?", she asked me with a poker face

Aish! This girl still clinging on to the same thing

"what do you mean by 'you' aren't you playing against me? don't tell me you are afraid of losing"

"ugh! Los- my foot! Let me show you what I am capable of-", she said with a smirk on her face rolling her fist falling for my trick. We played some arcade games followed by ice hockey. Eventually, she forgot her worries and now she is solely focused on the game. the way her lips pout, her nose wrinkled, her eyes squint in concentration she looked cute and I just couldn't help myself in not admiring her.

She looks cute, I wish I could squish the cute little cheeks of her. cute! Squish! Ahh! what am I thinking about....

Being mesmerized by her beauty I lost in the game but it didn't feel like it. Looking at her jumping in joy on winning against me was way better than that.

Jennie's pov

At first, I was not in the mood of enjoying but then eventually gave in by jin's actions. After the game, I was literally jumping up and down in excitement. In the past few years, nobody has ever made me feel ease when I get strike by those dreams, not even grace but jin did it. He is something far more than just handsome. As we walked back home I thanked him for the day.