Chapter 13

Jennie's Pov

After an hour of chatting and laughter, we snuggled down ourselves into the mansion to get some sleep. With a huge number of people we had no other choice other than sharing the room. The boys accompanied the first floor and staff accompanied the ground floor.

I joined with Seohyun and her assistant. The room was quite small but still enough for two people. Since I am the one extra I decided to sleep on the sofa while they sleep on the bed. When we are about to switch off the lights just then we heard a knock on the door and it was namjoon.

"namjoon?" I called out but he didn't seem to hear me, he was busy staring at Seohyun.

What's up with him? Why is he always weird around Seohyun?

"by chance are you here for some kind of staring contest?" I asked louder this time snapping him out of his thoughts.

"no it's just that... leave it, I am here to speak to Seohyun", he answered finally looking at me

"Seohyun ah, jimin asked you to do his makeup early tomorrow-", he informed her and left the room.

Within a few minutes gap, we heard a knock and it was namjoon again. It continued for about two to three times, he kept nagging her with one or the other excuse.

"is he like that always or is it happening for the first time?", I asked Seohyun, closing the door

"it isn't the first time, he always make sure work is done properly, I think he is taking extra care since he is the leader-"

"no I don't think so, I feel like he is trying to grab your attention. is there something going on between you two?", I asked out

"what? No! why would he?", she frowned in disbelief

"then let's keep a bet if he again knocks the door for some lame excuse and wishes you a good night at the end of the conversation you should accept that he has something towards you, if he didn't I will never bring up this topic again"

"fine", as soon as she uttered the word we heard a knock on the door. I chuckled on opening the door and signaled at her pointing namjoon at the other end. Just when he was about to ask her something, jin barged in calling out for him.

"namjoon ah, where were you the all this while?", jin asked out

"and Jennie are you going to sleep here? Is the bed enough for all of you", he added on noticing me

"it's just for tonight we can manage, I will sleep on the sofa-"

"are you out of your mind! Don't you know, you have the habit of rolling on sleep? What if you rolled down and get yourself hurt again", jin grumbled leaving rest of us in surprise

How does he know that? by chance... was he the one who carried me to room on the other day!?

"But Hyung how do you know her sleeping habits?", namjoon countered

"I just... happened to witness it", jin stammered

"just sleep on the bed with some pillows around you", he said not sparing me a glance and walked off the room.

....

The next morning I woke up early with Seohyun and helped her out. While I was busy moving around passing on things for her I noticed tensed tae and jungkook outside one of their room.

"what's happening?", I asked them

"ah Jennie its-", jungkook tried to tell me something but then was grabbed by tae abruptly. He took him far from me and whispered something looking at me.