Chapter 16

a/n: I want the readers to read this chapter fully and not jump into any kind of conclusions skimming through it, cause it could be misunderstood if you read it that way.

 happy reading :-)

Jennie's Pov

Rolling up my sleeves I got ready for the big day ahead. It was the day of my plan execution meaning jk birthday. As planned all of us wished him without much exaggeration and indulged ourselves with work not giving him any clue about what's about to happen next.

When it is about evening jimin decorated the cake and entered the dark room singing happy birthday all aloud and let the cake crash down on bumping into hobi. Before jk could react to it, both jimin and hobi started bickering out and soon it turned into an heated argument. To make it even worse the boys took sides between them and extended the fight.

Jk tried his best to stop them but none worked out. Frustrated jk walked out of the room. As he walks off we peeped out and made sure he is far away from us before we broke out into laughter.

"you should have seen his face", hobi guffawed followed by others. 

The whole fight was just a plan to startle him and it worked out well just as we planned. To make it seem like a real one we decided to fight over the cake, As food is one among the thing that is considered serious among the boys unlike others. They are just Adult by appearance child by heart.

"thank god we got to hold back our laughter" "tae, and jin what was that? For a moment even I fell for your acting", I said midst of my laughter.

"yaah! yoongi! what's up with you? You forgot the dialogue and I had to make up for you", jin frowned

"no! I didn't forget, actually I was on the verge of laughing so I decided to not speak up", yoongi defended.

"I think we all should go attend the sky castle audition", hobi giggled

"I hope jk doesn't end up crying", jimin said worriedly

"don't worry I have made arrangements for it too", I winked

"wow! Jennie is full of surprises", namjoon praised me

"Okay, I will head home first you all bring him home sharp at 7, and don't forget to maintain a straight face until then", I remained them as I walked out of the room.

....

Entering home I baked a blueberry cheesecake in addition to the ordered cake and helped the staff in decorations. Done with all the work, I dressed up into a simple mid-length white gown and let down my hair in their natural slight curls.

As the car entered the parking lot I hurried the staffs to turn off the lights, by then the boys sneaked into the house with Jk being held on the car purposefully by other staff making us some time