Chapter 12

Jennie's Pov

Followed by the badminton they played few indoor games, but this time not for the snack. They played to decide who would cook dinner among themselves where jungkook and hobi ended up being the ones. Jungkook cooked the ramen while hobi took in charge of grill meat. Soon after few minutes other members also joined them.

I felt a strong bond between the boys on witnessing them helping and feeding each other. They were more than just bandmates they were like one happy family. While I look at them with teary eyes reminiscing about my good old memories just then jimin ran from the other end towards me offering a bite of his food. Followed by jimin, others also did the same making me feel at ease. The boys also took care of the crew members who are still hungry filming them.

When jimin was just about to finish up a bottle of drink, an idea struck my mind.

"shall we play a game?", I asked eagerly grabbing the empty soju bottle from Jimin's hand.

"no, Not again, I accept earlier you didn't get yourself hurt but that doesn't-", as jin rattled I cut him off by suggesting truth or dare game.

"so the rules are simple we sit in a circle form and bottle is set to spin at the center. The person who is pointed by the bottle must ask another person a question and the one who is asked must tell the truth."

"what if the other person doesn't tell the truth?", tae asked out

"well actually you should, besides there is an option if you don't want to answer the question, you can choose the dare instead"

"I don't want to do dare, be sweaty and wash up again let's do something else", yoongi reasoned out.

"Instead we shall drink up a shot", jimin suggested on noticing my gloomy face not wanting the idea to be dropped out

And just like that we kick-started the game. The bottle stopped at yoongi,

"Jung Ho-seok! Earlier you said to me 'you are more charismatic in looks than me' like 'in my own way', what is the main appeal?", yoongi asked pointedly for which hobi laughed off

Jimin: "but, what do you mean by charming IN HIS OWN WAY?"

Hobi: "his small eyes, the face that looks soft and tender, I am really fond of the face"

Jin: "so is he good looking or not?"

Hobi: "Suga hyung is, of course, good looking"

Jin: "what about worldwide handsome?"

Hobi: "jin hyung is born handsome-"

Yoongi: "yah! Yah! You think yourself very handsome being with us, if you stand next to won bin or hang Dongguan, then it's over"

"I think you guys look way more handsome than him, why do you even call him visual though?", I lied teasing him a bit.

"yaah! Who asked you both?", jin yelled at us while namjoon spins the bottle again not bothering us. This time the bottle stopped at me, looking around in silence for a moment I asked namjoon,

"namjoon if you could pass on the leader position to a maknae who would it be?"

"wait, why is it have to be a maknae line specifically?"

"cause I know you wouldn't ", I chuckled

While all the members looked at him curiously he drank up a shot rising his hands in surrender

On next spin, the bottle pointed at tae,

Tae: "it's for Jennie, among us who do you like the most?"

"ahh! This is unfair, why do you want only 1 person? I can't answer this", I complained

Tae: "then rank us in order from high to low "

"yaah! Tae! Do you want me to drink up that badly?", I frowned while the rest chuckled

"no! I won't drink up for this", I added

"it's not advisable to drink up during medication, so I will drink instead", saying so jin grabbed the drink from me.

Even I forgot about it... but he... geez he always makes me flustered by his sweet gestures

After jin's sudden act the atmosphere toned down meanwhile I twirled the bottle to break the awkwardness.

Now the bottle landed on hobi,

Hobi: "so Jennie from what we know you are single-"

Tae: "hyung, what do you mean by single I am her current boyfriend didn't you watch the news?"

jimin: "aish! he-"

Hobi: "what I meant to ask was do you have someone on past?"

"no!"

"bravo! a straight answer indeed, so does that mean I am your first?", tae asked teasingly with his signature box smile

"yaah tae! Enough for today, stop teasing me", I frowned

Jimin: "so what is your ideal type?"

"When I was a kid I dreamed of a handsome man come by a white horse just like a prince and take me along with him but then on growing up I realized it to be too childish and gave up on it. now to think about it, a loyal boyfriend who is considerate towards me is quite enough"

"wait, I was supposed to answer only one question but you tricked me, it's not fair", I whined making the rest giggle at my response.

As I protested the boys also answered for the same question and now it is jin's turn to answer.

"I want to be in the kind of relationship where I feel like the tiredness of my day gets washed off just by looking at her happy face, even if she doesn't make my heart flutter every second.", jin answered earnestly as if referring to someone.

is there any women in his life? Why wouldn't he? Probably he would have...

Just by the thought of another woman my stomach churned in annoyance.

The game continued and now the bottle stopped at jimin,

"jungkook ah, why don't you clean your room? Why did you make your bed into a place where you can't sleep? Why do you sleep in our room? Why? WHY?", jimin asked jungkook in the most hilarious tone making the rest of us burst into laughter.

"it's just that when I lie down I can see hyung's bed in front of me, so I think of getting rid of my bed in my room, should I?", jungkook asked playfully earning a groan from jimin while the rest of us giggled at his response.

Next, the bottle pointed at me,

"tae it's for you if you want to pick either one of them who would you pick-" within I could complete tae started shouting at me to stop

"is it jimin or jungkook?", I added gaining a groan from him.

Jimin: "I think I want an answer for it"

Jungkook: "yeah me too"

Tae: "yaah! Jennie you are doing this purposefully right?"

"no I didn't", I said squinting my eyes in a low voice holding back my laughter. Even after tae drank up, the two didn't give up and bickered around it with tae for the whole night. It's quite fun watching him squirm between jungkook and jimin, after all he is one who started.

Speaking about Tae, he always brings out the naughty evil side of mine and we never stop pulling each other's leg playfully, just like I do with my friends back then. After meeting the boys I have now slowly started to live my life, I feel like I am back home. After all home is not a place, it's a feeling.