Chapter 1

JIMIN POV:

"Minnie, I am telling you, watch out for him. He is always looking at you whenever he is in our shop."

"Kookie, you are worrying about nothing. He is so handsome, and maybe he is already married or has a girlfriend or boyfriend."

I shook my head by my bestfriend's over imagination in his small coconut head brain.

Jungkook and I were best friends from childhood. We both were working in a flower shop as a part-time job, for paying rent to our shared apartment and other stuffs. I want to lead a happy life, where as Jungkook wants to earn more, so that he could protect me from outside world.

Though I am elder than him two months, he is muscular, where as I am very small. Our both aim was to marry someone from the same family, so that we could never separate from each other. And yes we both are gays but we never had interest in each other. We are more like brothers.

"Hyung, your innocence is going to be a big problem for you."

"I am not innocent, I am 20." I pout by his statement, and he chuckles at me by ruffling my newly dyed pink hair.

"Kookie, don't ruin my hairstyle." I whine and hit his strong biceps lightly.

"Awww, you are so cute hyung. How am I gonna protect you from this cruel people?"

I giggle by his cute words.

"You don't have to, I will protect myself, and after I find my partner, he will protect me."

"Ahemm." We both stopped our conversation and looks at the person who cleared his throat. We immediately bowed our heads and scratched our back of the neck.

"We are sorry Mr.Lee, we will not speak during our work hours" We apologized to the owner of the shop and went to water the plants, and look after the flowers.

I tied my apron perfectly, and moved over to my birth flower, Morning glory. I always loved this flower, and gently touched its purple petals.

"Cute."

I heard someone saying it, and turned around to see the same person whom Kookie was warning me about. I bowed to him, and he returned it.

"G-good evening sir, what would you like to buy?"

I widened my eyes when his delicate long fingers pointed at me. I unknowingly brought my small fingers towards me and asked him with a signal, was he pointing at me?

He chuckled and shook his head.

"The flower behind you."

Ooops.

"Ahh, yes sir, it's..."

"Morning glory, your birth flower."

He cut me off and finished the sentence. I was shocked not by saying it's name, but he said my birth flower. I blinked my eyes when his hands waved infront of my face.

"Uhhh?"

He heavily sighed and moved beside me to have a good look at the flower. I looked back for Kookie, he was busy in talking with some broad shoulder guy.

"Why is he smiling?" I thought to myself by seeing his bunny smile.

I looked front and saw the handsome guy already boring his glare on me.

"I asked how much is this pretty boy?"

I don't know why, but my cheeks felt hot, and I felt shy when he called me by a pet name.

"Aghh, i-its 25 dollars sir."

He hummed and looked at the flower again and turned his attention towards me.

"Does this shop have home delivery?"

"Yes sir, we do."

I turned around to Kookie and yelled at him to gain his attention on me from that broad shoulder guy.

"Kookie, you can do home delivery right?"

"Yeah Hyung."

"Not him. I don't want him."

I looked at the man before me, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"But sir, he is the one who can do delivery."

"What about you?"

I didn't know how to answer it. I sometimes wonder about that too. Kookie always tells me there are dangerous people out there, who would kidnap me. I was afraid of them not giving me food, what if my chubby cheeks go away if I get kidnapped.

"Kookie, never allow me to deliver sir."

"Why not?" He put his hands in his pocket, and waited for me to answer. I waved him to come closer to my mouth, and he leaned down and gave his ears to me to speak.

"Ughh, he says dangerous people will kidnap me. And I will lose my chubby cheeks." I whispered and grabbed my cheeks and pulled it out, to show him the truth.

He suddenly laughed showing his rectangular smile.

Wow, I like his smile. I automatically smiled when I saw his care free laughter. I suddenly couldn't see him, because whenever I smile my eyes will close automatically.

"Do you believe that?" He asked me by keeping his fingers on his chin, and raising his eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want you to do the delivery personally. If you come, I will tip you extra dollars."

I gasped and closed my mouth with my small hands when I heard about tips. Kookie and I had been wanting money to pay rent, and also college fees is on the queue.

"What do you say?"

"I-I will do it sir. But you will give me the tips for sure?"

"I never say anything which I won't do."

I nodded and he gave me his card, and touched my soft hair, and brought to his nose and smelled it.

"Oh shit I didn't wash my hair" I thought to myself, and it would smell bad.

"Tonight at 9 sharp."

I nod at him, and he smirks at me and moved to that wide shoulder guy, and they both leave at the same time. Before leaving, they both looked at me and Kookie, and waved goodbyes.

Kookie came over to me, and nudged my shoulders.

"Hyung, are they brothers? I pray to god to let them be. I like that guy, they look rich, wearing suits in the summer. I mean who wear suits in the summer? Only people with money right?"

I couldn't listen to Kookie who was busy in boasting about them. I looked at the card which the customer gave and read the name.

"Kim Taehyung."